Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: PBS Cubes - 650nm and 473nm

Heh, I may as well go for a couple to help get the total up
    So...put me down for (2) 650 cubes and (1) 473 cube
    Thanks
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

Great, thks for all of you interesting our PBS cubes.
    As I final stat. is 54*650 ,16*473, any neglect or any more?
    I will prepare it more now.
    eh, I had a little question,I send the pbs to all of you personal or send it to Dan? and which way would you like to pay?
    Thks Dan, waiting for you good news.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Yeah, good news!!
    I like to pay with paypal if possible, else normal banktransfer.
    Thanks for all the effort

do we have a final price including shipping??
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    Great, thks for all of you interesting our PBS cubes.
    As I final stat. is 54*650 ,16*473, any neglect or any more?
    I will prepare it more now.
    eh, I had a little question,I send the pbs to all of you personal or send it to Dan? and which way would you like to pay?
    Thks Dan, waiting for you good news.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Thanks Bridge and thanks to everyone who got involved. I think the total stands as above. Sorry I've not been on the ball over the last few days, been very busy.

Bridge, are you happy to provide the reds and blues for $30 each? If so you have made lots of friends! If not please can you confirm how much they will be, as well as the price to ship to the UK, USA, Norway, Spain, Netherlands, and Australia?

Re shipping, I guess the best bet would be for the cubes to be sent to one person in each country, who will distribute them from there. That should cut shipping cost significantly. If everyone agrees with this we only need volunteers for UK and USA, as I think there is only one person buying from each of the other countries, so they can deal with Bridge direct.

So, any volunteers for UK and USA? I am happy to do the UK but none of you know me and this could be a very elaborate scam! It's not and I am trustworthy, but you've only known me for five mins so it's your call.

Almost forgot, can uncleworm, daedal and laserbiker confirm which country they are in?

Cheers, Dan.

Default Payment

Forgot to say, I would prefer everyone to send their payments to Bridge if he is happy with that.

Dan.

Daedal is in Florida

--DDL

Laserbiker is in Oregon ,USA

Thks Dan,thks for you help found this group buy and everyone got what they want, thks for all of you join this group buy.it is a win-win result.
    yes, It is my pleasure to be friends with all of you, So, I will do more quantity number of 473 PBS ,and waiting for you next time order, and then, the price for both 650 and 473 PBS is the same, 30USD/Pcs(not including the shipping fee) .
    ok, which Express did you want? I know shipping to AUS, using ocean shipping ,it is only need 10 days, but to Europe(Norway), It is need 2-3 monthes, oh, my god, it is so slowly,so to Europe, USA, a cheap air-Express is needed. so price will be different.
    Best regards!
    Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by argeebee View Post
    Thanks Bridge and thanks to everyone who got involved. I think the total stands as above. Sorry I've not been on the ball over the last few days, been very busy.

Bridge, are you happy to provide the reds and blues for $30 each? If so you have made lots of friends! If not please can you confirm how much they will be, as well as the price to ship to the UK, USA, Norway, Spain, Netherlands, and Australia?

Re shipping, I guess the best bet would be for the cubes to be sent to one person in each country, who will distribute them from there. That should cut shipping cost significantly. If everyone agrees with this we only need volunteers for UK and USA, as I think there is only one person buying from each of the other countries, so they can deal with Bridge direct.

So, any volunteers for UK and USA? I am happy to do the UK but none of you know me and this could be a very elaborate scam! It's not and I am trustworthy, but you've only known me for five mins so it's your call.

Almost forgot, can uncleworm, daedal and laserbiker confirm which country they are in?

Cheers, Dan.

Our corporation only had Bank of China's cards, in somewhere(As AUS) less than 100USD, the local bank can't deal with it, so the people only need one pcs will be problem, if everyone send to me separately.
    All of you had Paypal?if so , We must apply it now.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by argeebee View Post
    Forgot to say, I would prefer everyone to send their payments to Bridge if he is happy with that.

Dan.