Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Software to use for ILDA for Newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    haha sorry for the unrelated post.. I was trying to figure out where your avatar with from nicko.. I finally figured it out.. I think.. Is it the Racoon from "It's All gone Pete Tong"

I think I might go with the Pangolin Product...
    Hi Instinct,
    yeah the coke badger from "its all gone pete tong"
    my moncha dac is here, ill be playing with tomorrow so will give a review from a noob.
    However download teh moncha software and have a play thats what i did. I also then went to the great ilda file library on the site and added the files i liked to my moncha
    looks like its going to be very easy to use whilst djing and also if i want to do auto pilot on it.
    The beam shows i will have more of a play with tomorrow but looks pretty good so far.
    Messaged Michal last week with a few probs i was having but havent heard back yet. Prior to that michals reponse and postage time were fantastic!
    Very happy so far - will fill you in with more details after the weekends testinG!

I'm glad to see other Moncha users. I hope that there will eventually be some shows for Moncha that can be shared between us. Michal offered to actually pay for good shows but I haven't had time to create any.

How much did the Moncha cost you?
    - instinct

I got it on sale so I don't know what the normal price is. Around $600 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    How much did the Moncha cost you?
    Message mystery123 he may be able to look after yoU!

Does anyone know of any DAC schematics.. Ive got a single colour projector that has not DAC system and you like to build one to put inside, is there anyone that can help me please, email me at harper_clive@yahoo.co.uk Many thanks in advance..

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by cliveharper View Post
    Does anyone know of any DAC schematics.. Ive got a single colour projector that has not DAC system and you like to build one to put inside, is there anyone that can help me please, email me at harper_clive@yahoo.co.uk Many thanks in advance..
    http://www.fab-favreau.com/index.php...enLaserShowDAC

Chris had a run of the raw boards he was selling at roughly his cost to have them made. Mine cost about 65$ to build.

This will run under LFI player, some Zoof Games, and LSX, but that is about it. Not sure if Spaghetti supports it. If you can program, it does have a API.

Steve

They are good boards but i have no ILDA in my projector just a DMX board, im looking to scrap the DMX board to make or buy a DAC that can go inside so it will connect to the Galvo amp's, those lasershow DAC's are ok if projectors already had a ILDA input which i do not have..

cliveharper, the thread you resurrected has nothing to do with your question.. and contains quite outdated information. Feel free to create a new thread with your questions!

But in answer, if your projector has a DMX card, then it probably has the signals that can be wired into an ILDA connector for a standard DAC connection.
    http://www.laserfx.com/Backstage.Las.../Pinouts9.html