Thread: Looking for a good GM-20

Default Looking for a good GM-20

I have a very fast shutter, Iris type, but I would like to find a gm-20 for a shutter on the beam table. Anyone have any they are not using? Let me know.....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

i have a good working one for $100.00 if you want, i'll toss in an arm also if ya wants.

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    I have a very fast shutter, Iris type, but I would like to find a gm-20 for a shutter on the beam table. Anyone have any they are not using? Let me know.....
    Are you selling the 'Iris type' shutter? If so, can I have a few more details and a price as I may be interested, please PM me.

Cheers

Jem

I have found what I was looking for ...... a member has already been paid for them. Thanks. The iris type shutter is from some older video capture device that was stripped for the Trichro and a few other odds and ends. I may consider selling or trading....I need to wait and compare size and speeds......
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich