Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cheap scanner controller prices( i wish)

Cool

Paul;

If you're on the fence, then wait until you can attend the next UKLEM on February 3rd. I'm sure there will be at least one member there that will have a Flashback 3 controller. (There will probably be a couple Mamba Black users there too, along with a few Pangolin QM-2000 users.) You can ask the folks there how they like it, and you'll be able to see it in operation. Then you can decide for youself if it fits your needs and your budget.

Adam

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    ...budget.

Adam
    Budget... HAH! Has anyone actually stuck to a budget?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Paul;

If you're on the fence, then wait until you can attend the next UKLEM on February 3rd. I'm sure there will be at least one member there that will have a Flashback 3 controller. (There will probably be a couple Mamba Black users there too, along with a few Pangolin QM-2000 users.) You can ask the folks there how they like it, and you'll be able to see it in operation. Then you can decide for youself if it fits your needs and your budget.

Adam

ill be there with my fb3
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Budget nasty word i cant wait that long for a controller in saying that i still have not got my scanners yet fron dave at lasershow parts, iv mdade the bottom tray up out of ali i want all the gear to get here so i can start mounting every thing so i can start playing, as for the contoller im still looking, Thx guys oh buy the way where abouts in the uk is the UKLEM