Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: This week I will be mostly building an RGB

To be honest I had to beg borrow and steal workshop space and tools to get mine built. Plus I am travelling out the country a lot at the moment with my real job and on top of all that am preparing for a show at the end of the month.

Your best bet is to go to your local engineering works and see what they would charge to build it. I could certainly send you diagrams and measurements. But right now time is not on my side to take on any other projects

Hey Mark

I like your website, it looks a nice professional job. I particularly like the flamingo on the side of the building...

Cheers

Jem

The Flamingo is from the last Laser meet. It is one of P1T8ulls projectors, but we are working on doing shows together, so kind of advertising for each other.

Thanks for the kudos on the site though. We have a show coming up this month at a well known club in London, so hopefully the site will be loaded up with pics and videos. We are putting in 3 maybe 4 lasers, two remote zeros, 4 touchscreens and two operators with big grins . Should be an interesting night.

Wow

Very Nice Build

Cant Wait To See This Big Boy In Action

Have a look at page 5, there are a couple of pics there and a link to a video.

Cheers
    Mark