Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Break dance pants

Default Break dance pants

For a long time I have thought about making and selling break dance pants. Would any of you be interested in something like that to wear to your laser shows?

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    For a long time I have thought about making and selling break dance pants. Would any of you be interested in something like that to wear to your laser shows?
    Is that a joke or do people still wear them over there?

Jim

forgive my ignorance - maybe im just becoming an old fart - but what exactly are break dance pants. Ok Ok I know the name gives it away a bit - but I was not aware that breakdancers had thier own pants! What makes a pair of pants become breakdance pants?

rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Talking

Heh, I almost replied earlier... I assume you mean the parashutte pants from the rearly 80's? I had a pair, once, in the third grade. I thought hey were awesome... then. You inherit a bunch of old shuttes? And, if I may, what drinking game prompted this idea? Or music vidoeo? I think the selling scanners idea was a better one, a little more demand.

Wouldn't you worry about specular reflections off of them? They are shiny...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thumbs down 80's clothing

I've still got a couple pair of parachute pants in the attic. Of course, they've got a size 28 waist, so I'll never be able to put them on again. (Well, unless I get Aids or something... I haven't seen size 28 waist pants since 1986! )

And even if they did make 'em in my size these days, I don't know if I'd have the courage to wear them in public. It's amazing that they were actually considered cool at one time. Now they just look really, *really* stupid. Sigh...

Adam

Just in time for Halloween!

At least if a stray reflection blinded you, you wouldn't have to look at the pants anymore!
    Last edited by mikkojay; 10-01-2007 at 15:17.

^ Yes, that's the kind I am talking about. They're really comfortable for dancing or just relaxing in and are very stylish and high tech looking for Djing and doing shows.

Man, I don't know- if I had a buzz strong enough to inspire wearing those, I would have no business running dangerous equipment! Stranger things have happened though
    -Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    Just in time for Halloween!

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Yea, those are gold so they look crazy. I could get them done in colors like blue or maybe black or black for goths so they would look nice.