Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween stuff anyone?

What's the username and password? Anonymous doesn't work. ilda/swap doesn't work. You guys are really making me work for this.

You need to get a username and password from TL to access it.

Jim

Cool

When I get home I'll upload the file to the other server. Been meaning to move some other files over there as well...

Adam

What was used to create those ild files? Several programs can't open them but I did find one that could.

Also, I'm going to try to decipher that mrs file. Does that map the frames with audio times or something? If there is someone who can help me out with that I'd appreciate it. Basically, I'd like to know what is saved in the file and maybe some key points that I can use to reverse engineer it. I'll load it into a hex editor and see what I can figure out.

All of this figuring out of things is really the fun part of this hobby for me. I like a challenge.

It was written for Mamba Black.
    You can download a copy from the MediaLas Website, you can then save it as a ilda frame list.

Jim

Thanks. I didn't know I could run Mamba Black in demo mode. I have everything I need now. This is so cool.

Cool

Running Mamba Black in Demo mode won't let you save files. You can display them on the screen in the preview window, and you can edit frames and shows all you want, but you can't send the output to the controller and you can't save anything.

Doing that will give you an idea as to what the files look like though. For that matter, it will also help you with that other file (abstract.ild) that you had problems viewing. You can load it into Mamba Black and view the frames... (For that matter, you could also download the alphalite software and run it in demo mode to see the frames...)

Adam

There is nothing wrong with the server!!!
    I have checked it.

Host/ip: ftp.ildaswap.net
    Login is : ilda
    Password is: swap
    Port: 21

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Cruch;

I think the file he was looking for was originally uploaded to Thomas's FTP server only, and not to yours. I checked your server earlier this morning and the file wasn't there, but it *was* on Thomas's server last night when I checked. I'll grab the file and upload it to your server tonight when I get home.

Adam

Yep, I do see that I can't save the files from Mamba to other formats but, oddly enough, my software timeline is very very similar to Mamba's so I can easily convert the Mamba show into a show in my own software either manually or hopefully automatically if I can digest the MRS file a little more.

Right. Nothing wrong with the server. But the file was not on it.