Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello Photonlexicon...

Default Hello Photonlexicon...

Threads: 2,074, Posts: 22,045, Members: 474, Active Members: 186
    Welcome to our newest member, OSLS

We are offering a 10% discount on purchases made by Photonlexicon.com members but also and in addition to that 5% of the purchase will come back to Photonlexicon.com in either donations made to keep the board up and running or special high end door prizes donated to the next meet and greet.

This is just our way of saying thanks...

***EDIT***

We are only offering this discount to Photonlexicon.com members who have been registered from 10-17-2007 and earlier. So any member registering after this date will be considered but not by any means guaranteed to be eligible to receive the aforementioned discount. OSLS also reserves the right to accept or decline the aforementioned discount based on if all aforementioned requirements have actually been met.

"Now for the fine print" Except on special order items only
    and all members redeeming this discount must first be a Photonlexicon.com forum member before 10-17-2007. Blah Blah Blah. Members who place such orders in order to qualify for the prementioned discount must first have a Photonlexicon.com forum membership for more than 5 days of the previously mentioned date and have done their very best to make an attempt to contribute to (Photonlexicon.com's) growth in the laser industry... Blah Blah Blah all rights reserved bah blah blah.
    Last edited by OSLS; 10-17-2007 at 20:19.

As an "Admin" who can get his name legally changed to "Hail" I suggest a 457% discount on all merchandise.

All joking aside: Welcome to the forums, We are pretty laid back here. Hope you stay around for a while.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by OSLS View Post
    ....the Admins will determine the percentage.
    Really?
    Here's hoping that the admins determine that a 99% discount is applicable (wouldn't want to be greedy and ask for 100%).

Welcome. Heard plenty of good things about you guys.
    This is probably gonna hurt my wallet.

Well Amanda and I talked today and we agreed to do the 10% off on purchases made by Photonlexicon members but 5% of that will come back to Photonlexicon.com in either donations made to keep the board up and running or special high end door prizes donated to the next meet and greet.

This is just our way of saying thanks...

Fred

Thanks OSLS!

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Cool

Hi Fred! (And hi to you too, Amanda!)

Glad to see you decided to join the group here. I think you'll enjoy your stay.

Folks, for those of you that weren't at SELEM 2007, OneStopLaserShop donated a whole bunch of diffraction gratings to the event. Everyone got to take home a few to play with. What made this even better is that they had like 3 days to get the gratings to me before I left for North Carolina, yet they still pulled it off!

Thanks to Steve Roberts (Mixed Gas) for handling the initial introductions!

So... Any chance of one (or both) of you being able to attend our next gathering in Orlando on the 20th of October? (FLEM 1.5) It's a low-key event; nothing like SELEM... We're just getting together so we can geek out for a day, but we'll have 4 RGB projectors up and running there. Should be a lot of fun! (Just a 1-day event so we can all get our laser fix!) Have a look in the Lasers Meet and Greet forum and you'll find the details. Feel free to drop in if you'd like.

Adam

Hi Fred & Amanda,

I just knew I should have held off on that order last week from you guys.
    Never mind it arrived safe and sound down here in NZ.. I can now be a "safe" laserist with my shutters.
    Good to see you here, I told you it could be worthwhile to visit.

Cheers

Ray
    New Zealand

Thumbs up

Greetings and salutations from half way down I4... Lovely piece of tarmac... Thanks for the gratings and future discounts!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Hi Fred! (And hi to you too, Amanda!)

So... Any chance of one (or both) of you being able to attend our next gathering in Orlando on the 20th of October? (FLEM 1.5) It's a low-key event; nothing like SELEM... We're just getting together so we can geek out for a day, but we'll have 4 RGB projectors up and running there. Should be a lot of fun! (Just a 1-day event so we can all get our laser fix!) Have a look in the Lasers Meet and Greet forum and you'll find the details. Feel free to drop in if you'd like.

Adam
    When signing on to this forum I saw that you had a local Meet and Greet on the 20th this month, but unfortunately we have a laser light show to do at MOSI that very night. It is a three system show on three different floors so it will take both Amanda and myself to pull it off or one of us would love to attend.