Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: New Coldfire-based Networkable Embedded Laser Controller!

Wink

Yea, you need more stuff...

just wanted to get in on PLs most popular thread .. and show of my IP address so i can be eliminated from the enquiry !

this one aint been so much fun since "msith" dissappeared , theres something about his insane rantings that reminded me of the guy who used to do the iraqi press releases...... hahh LOLOLOL

On a more serious note theres something about the way his posts read that seem to indicate that english is not his first language ? would that tie in with some of the ideas about who he is ?

Anyway i am lookiing forward to him being outed !

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Hi Paul,

You have nothing to worry about. I have been able to converge on who it is using several techniques. I don't want to completely reveal the techniques here, because I have decided to go to the Australian authorities with this information if "msith" does not come forward by Monday. It could be that the Australian authorities will need to investigate this further, and I would not want to give hints that would jeopardize their investigation. But suffice it to say that the techniques used so far, do not leave even a shread of doubt as to who is behind this...

My hope was that "msith" would come forward and explain himself, and I have sent two emails, and made two telephone calls to try to encourage him to do so. But so far, nothing, and I don't hold out much hope...

Within "msith" second posting, he has made slanderous, libelous, and defamatory comments against me personally as well as my company. If his comments motivate people to not purchase our products, then we add damages to the mix... And with the threatening and harrasing private message he sent, it might be best if the Australian authorities handle this in accordance with their laws.

Best regards,

William Benner
    Last edited by Pangolin; 10-19-2007 at 21:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post

Yes, most recently I have started taking drugs. Sadly... I have been having trouble with my neck lately. My doctor prescribed... Vitamins (chewable Centrum), and Glucosamine Sulfate. Hopefully one day I will be able to get off these drugs!

ROFLMAO!!!

Best regards,

William Benner
    *SIGH* Ok. I must come forward. I have personally witnessed Bill taking these powerfull drugs at the workplace. We are in the process of an intervention now. This is a serious matter, and we hope to have it corrected shortly.

Bill, on behalf of the rest of the guys at Pangolin, please think about what you are doing to yourself with these crazy vitamins! We have scheduled you a spot at the Betty Ford clinic. Its for your own good!

Bill Benner taking drugs?! ROTFLMFAO!!!!
    Ex-Keeper of the QM2000 boards.

I thought lasers were drugs!
    None of us can go long without a fix, I've found myself sneaking into my workshop under the cover of darkness just to fire one up.
    I am ashamed.

Jim

Hi JimBo,

Yes, true. Lasers ARE drugs. They must be drugs. After all, they are regulated by a division of the food and drug administration, and you can't eat lasers so they aren't food. Therefore they must be drugs!

Maybe Spec should rename the board Photon Lexicon Anonymous?

Best regards,

William Benner
    Last edited by Pangolin; 10-21-2007 at 10:40. Reason: Spelling of Anonymous