Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Re Cheap laser controllers

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

Thank you sir! I guess I need to get my emotiocons back out!
    go big or go home

As most of you know I have a custom applet on my website which allows you to chose from more than one hundred of my exgirlsfriends and disrobe them in my virtual holographic laser storefront. I notice Banthalin industries has a strikingly similar simulation. Mr Banthailin- did you think you could get away with this? Did you think by simply changinging the virtual models from female to male you where getting away with someting?
    No point in taking your site down, I have backed up and hard copied all 700 pages of it. I hope you have something to back this up with in court.

And don't give me any of this " The queen told me it was ok " BS either
    go big or go home

Thumbs up

.... ... .... ..... hahahaha....

I almost spit out my coffee in the middle of this Principals of Finance class...

Now I am 'that guy' in my class...

OK... as much as I would love to have a class about this forum, I've gotta get back to compounding interest and calculating future values.

-Max
    Last edited by mliptack; 10-18-2007 at 08:46.

holy crap, that was the funniest thing I have read in awhile

clandestiny wrote
    As most of you know I have a custom applet on my website which allows you to chose from more than one hundred of my exgirlsfriends and disrobe them in my virtual holographic laser storefront. I notice Banthalin industries has a strikingly similar simulation. Mr Banthailin- did you think you could get away with this? Did you think by simply changinging the virtual models from female to male you where getting away with someting?
    No point in taking your site down, I have backed up and hard copied all 700 pages of it. I hope you have something to back this up with in court.

And don't give me any of this " The queen told me it was ok " BS either
    Ok... right ( swallows some more truth serum ) let me be really honest with you ....
    ok i put those girls on my website after i had stalked each and everyone of them and had sexual encounters with most of them whilst you were at work or "playing with lasers" when you started to suspect that you were getting sloppy seconds, i tried to cover my tracks but due to my limited website design knowledge i could not remove them from the HTML code so
    i just swapped the bit maps with pictures i had scanned out of Playgirl ....

Ok things then got worse i decided to have a sex change, you can check my website http://www.banthai.com im the one in the pink dress on the homepage the other one in the pink dress is my brother

all the best ..... Karl ( now known as Joy )
    Last edited by Banthai; 10-18-2007 at 10:01.

Ok, this is a bitter pill for me to swallow, but at least you admit it.
    Let me raise a few last points about your site and I'll put this to rest-

First, on the historical timeline of companies operation you claim you had a
    chocolate river flowing through your facility 20 years before Willie Wonka sold
    his first goobstopper- I mean come on, now that I think of it, it's not all that big of a deal anyway, Lexicon member Buffo has a chocolate river running through his place as well and he doesn't make much of it.

Second, under the legacy products dropdown tab you have the General Screaming xy scan head model gs120.bs. You developed them when? in 1957?
    and your grandmother came up with the design for the thermal blanket?

I'll have to make a visit across the pond and see the rest of this for myself.
    Based on your photo in pink, I wish you hadn't had the operation. Maybe we could have settled this dispute in some other fashion.

Lol
    Banthai rules!
    go big or go home

GlansTiny wrote

under the legacy products dropdown tab you have the General Screaming xy scan head model gs120.bs. You developed them when? in 1957?
    thats correct 1957 .... just 6 months after i invented the Internet

thankyou

GlansTiny, LOL, excellent, although I must be doing better than you in your post op condition. Unless you scored a deal on some spare parts from a NBA player who had recently been killed or something-

LOL
    Peace
    go big or go home

sorry buddy but i need to stop now ... running out of BS to talk about and ive just spilt my coffee whilst laffing

cheers buddy