Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Numpties Guide to LivePro - Anyone?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    How about I just mail you a hard drive and you copy the raw data to that? Would that be easier?

Adam

No dammit, well, maybe. No I have a few IDE drives. I'll mail you one first. I just don't get why XP can't burn a big file to a big disk. It's not that hard of a concept. Then I found a NEro setup... It can't seem to burn a dvd either. Out of the 5000 disks I have I can't find a program to burn a DVD...

Ok - that works too. I've got both Serial ATA and regular (parallel) ATA connectors, so whichever works better for you is OK with me.

Adam

can you not just upload it to the file share area??
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Lightbulb

I only have an air card for a connection. 200kb/s upload on good days and the tuning is a 12 GB file. I cut it into three, 4GB files to burn to DVD but am having pbkac issues... I have a few 40GB drives, I'll throw it and all the other footage I need to get to Adam on one or two and mail em over to him. I'm working from home again tonight. I'll make that no. 1 priority when I start work.

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

12gb

how long is this vid???
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

12gb

how long is this vid???
    40 minutes to an hour. It is just that it is in DV-AVI format. We'll make it smaller for upload but want to keep the good quality for editing.

Cool

Just mail me the hard drive and I'll work it from this end. That will be the quickest solution I think.

I've digitized all my footage (including the video I took of the 20K scanners for the review - man, you won't believe how cool those things are), so all I need is your video of the screen and I can start editing.

Adam

Lightbulb

I'm formatting a 120Gb right now. I'll send you everything I have from FLEM 1, SELEM, and FLEM 1.5. It's funny what I found on this drive. A bunch of music I though I lost, games... even an old astronomy program from 2000.

Cool

Send it all... I'll sort through it and grab what I need. (Games, you say? We like games...)

Adam