Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling lots of my beloved stuff!

Default Selling lots of my beloved stuff!

Hi every one! I'm trying to sell stuff so I can buy a 200mW blue and 150mW green.
    I have a MCA crystal used for a 1W green. That means you can put in about 3.7W of 808 from any diode and with proper cooling, get a watt of green out. This can theoretically be collimated to about 3mm 1mRad. I am asking $500, but I'll take offers. That $500 includes shipping to anywhere in the world.

I also have another MCA for 75mW same deal 808 in 532 out.

If you would be interested, I have multiple HeNe's pretty much any one for about $50 each. I do have one dual Brewster window tube for about $75.

Also for sale is a stabilized 1300nm laser. Fully contained with a starting delay and modulation, Fiber coupled, 13mW tested. I would say about $150 for that one.

I also have a ton of coherent optic mounts. They are gold plated brass with indium mounting for the optics. I will sell on a person by person basis because there are many different kinds. Probably worth it just for the indium!

I also have 2 fiber couplers coated <0.1&#37;R @ 808nm. These are very nice and come from a Coherent Verdi, used to collimate the fiber input into the YVO4 crystal.

Also, optics, optics, optics, way too many optics. I have thousands of new optics ranging from 1" to 1/64" from coherent. I have tons of cavity optics for large frame Argon and krypton, UV lasers, 532nm lasers, and more. If you are looking for something specific, I jut might have it. Let me know.

Finally, I have a 1" kinematic mount, it is new, $25. :SOLD:

Let me know by replying to a thread. I will also accept a trade/ partial trade for either a 200mW blue or a 150mW green with analogue modulation. PAYPAL ONLY!!!
    Last edited by Laser Ben; 09-29-2007 at 15:24.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Cool

Hi Ben,

I was just wondering why you're limiting yourself to Paypal.
    Is there something wrong with certified cheques, money orders or wire transfers ?

Did you get the MCA crystals from Castech in China ?

TTYL
    Rick
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010

I really prefer to get paid through paypal because it is more convenient for me. I do not have a bank account I can easily use so that eliminates wire transfers and checks. I don't really want a money order either because it means I cannot get the money to my paypal to use for online purchases. If you would like something on mine, perhaps you could send your check to another member and then have them pay me through paypal unless you would like to do a trade. Remember, you can pay paypal though a credit card without any problem.
    CLICKY!!!

Cool

I think Rick avoids PayPal because he's had some problems with them in the past. PayPal does have risks; there are many, many stories of people getting screwed by them (Remember, PayPal is not a bank, so they don't have to follow the customer-friendly rules laid down by the federal government that other banks do.)

Personally, I haven't had any problems with PayPal so far, but I *do* make it a point to never keep any significant amount of money in my PayPal account. If you do keep a balance, PayPal can seize it at any time. Often people's accounts have been emptied due to alleged "fraudulent activity". If that happens, it's up to you to *prove* you are innocent. All the while you are trying to do so, PayPal has your money. A bank, on the other hand, can't seize your funds unless they already have proof of fraud.

Remember too that PayPal has *lousy* customer service. So while you're trying to prove that the money they took is really yours, you have to play phone tag with them. Not my idea of fun...

Several websites explain just how frivolous PayPal can be with their fraud claims. (google "paypal fraud", or go to Paypalsucks.com) And that's the important distiction... All it takes is a claim on their part and they've got your money. This is why a lot of people refuse to deal with them.

Personally, I view PayPal as a necessary evil. If you're going to buy and sell things on the Internet (and especially on E-bay), you really need a PayPal account. Yeah, it's a risk, and I *don't* like dealing with them, but the alternative is slower transactions and limited markets. (Some people absolutely love PayPal and won't deal with you unless you have an account.) But I never leave money in the account...

Adam

Well, I could send you a business invoice for something. You could make an account, pay, then close it, all in a matter of 10 minutes with no hassles. I really have no other option because cash does nothing for me wor internet purchases.
    CLICKY!!!

Lightbulb

I'd like to see a pic of that kinetic mount.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I'm looking for a couple of red/green dichro mirrors and mounts, do you have anything like that?

Steve

I have the one mount and I also have lots of dichro that reflects red and passes green.Send me a PM and we can work out a deal.
    CLICKY!!!

Here's a picture of the mount.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 009.JPG  

CLICKY!!!

Hi Ben,
    What kind of double brewster tube do you have and in what condition? Sam Goldwasser or I may be interested. Any yellow or orange HeNes? Good luck with your laser trading. Phil Bergeron 142laser
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)