Thread: DT40pro or LW-45k

Default DT40pro or LW-45k

Which would you recommends? I set of DT40 Pros or a Set of LaserWorld 45k scanners? The price difference is very small.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

I must say DT40 Pro's!
    I got 4 sets of them, and they really ROXX!!!

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Smile

DT 40 trully has good quality, we have used Jian's scanner,trully be worthy to buy cost-efficient product at the favorable price. We havenot tried the LaserWorld's now, so I have no right to evaluate it.

I have a set of Laserworld in my projector...

Seem very good to me, check my website to see pics of the scans. there are a couple of graphics on the last page of the gallery..

Lightbulb

Damn, looks like we need a side by side done. Pepsi Challenge or something. Adam needs to get a set of the LaserWorlds and do a review.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Cool

Any more scanner tests are going to have to wait a while! I'm still working on the ScanPro 30 units that I'm reviewing for Dave and Aijii at LaserShowParts.com. I finished all the tests on the ScanEco 20 units, but I haven't started on the others yet.

It's going to be a hell of a review though. I gotta say that I was very impressed with the ScanEco 20's. I can't wait to see what the ScanPro 30's can do.

Have a peek in my gallery for a few teaser pics of the 20's in action.

After I finish this one though I'd like a little time off. I've got other projects that are waiting... (My HGM 5, for one!)

Adam

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    I've got other projects that are waiting... (My HGM 5, for one!)

Adam

You don't have that thing running yet?

Cool

And when was I supposed to have time to do that?

Actually, I am still waiting for a few things from Steve (Mixed Gas). Need the cover and the details on the PSU mod. But I also need to track down a replacement motor for the turbine fan in the back of the sled. (Only one works now, and that's not enough to keep it cool.)

I did install the HR and fire it up though. Without any alignment at all the thing is bright enough that I had to look away from the spot. Hell, even the aiming beam looks like it's making 50 mw or more. But I haven't run it for more than a minute or two because of the limited cooling. Don't want to damage the magnets (or the tube) with overtemp... (Highest I measured was 150 degrees F on the first go around; then I shut it down and let it cool. Other times I stopped it before it reached 140.)

Adam