Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: laser price list

Default For the threads

For the thread, thanks, ,Kaz ,I appreciate your prompt reply here and your honesty. We contacted you but emails were refused. Before, I did not know a PL,if I know PL,I come here at the first time. I have the same feelings of laser with you,as I know,my experience is less than all you guys, but, laser changed me,laser changes me. If you want,leave the threads up,maybe I have no more free time to update that everyday.

Thanks to Dr.laser,he show our problems,especially our delayed service,I apologize to him and you all. In the past time, we pay more attention to the European markets,and Asia, you know, it's very difficult to get the visa to North America,even if you are businessmen here, I were refused two times in 2005,2006, succeed in this January. Without exhibitions,wihtout meeting face to face...,it is not easy to build a good service system. And there is language barrier, till now,I can not understand, "laser beam like very bad form of Jellybeaning". If you feel OK, we would like to send a new created one for you, we have responsibility to recall the wrong lasers to have analysis, then our engineers will report the reason to you and on the website.

Hi,Carmangary, there's a reason of "come along and beat it". What my concern: beat, beat, reasonless competion, then the price lower, lower, so the sellers maybe connot provide good service, then that take troubles to the buyers. We changed the mind, we pay more attention to service and creation in the future, not prices.

I did give a price with updated to kaz and to everyone, straight off , kaz knows that. And till now, I do not know kaz is of which company.

all the best ....
    Kevin

As I know, the reason why Chinese suppliers will not publish their prices is pricing competition among them.
    Those Chinese can not do better on their business in other ways such as products quality, service. Once one supplier knows others prices, he will reduce his pricing to promote sale, but he does not hope other suppliers reduce prices lower than his, so, he will not publish their prices, because customers will purchase from their competitors who have lower prices, therefore, his sale amount will be lower. if Chinese continue to do so on business ignoring products and service quality, I am afraid Chinese business will not be better especially on international business.
    So, I think suppliers should develop products varieties, quality and service attitude to get clients purchase willings, pricing is not the only way. Shanghai price is lower, but we still will not buy from them, because their quality is bad, activity of adjusting power is cheat, service is bad. this proved pricing is not the only way to promote sale.

Quote Originally Posted by litease View Post
    As I know, the reason why Chinese suppliers will not publish their prices is pricing competition among them.
    Those Chinese can not do better on their business in other ways such as products quality, service. Once one supplier knows others prices, he will reduce his pricing to promote sale, but he does not hope other suppliers reduce prices lower than his, so, he will not publish their prices, because customers will purchase from their competitors who have lower prices, therefore, his sale amount will be lower. if Chinese continue to do so on business ignoring products and service quality, I am afraid Chinese business will not be better especially on international business.
    So, I think suppliers should develop products varieties, quality and service attitude to get clients purchase willings, pricing is not the only way. Shanghai price is lower, but we still will not buy from them, because their quality is bad, activity of adjusting power is cheat, service is bad. this proved pricing is not the only way to promote sale.
    Last quoted,I have answered your concern. I accept most of your viewpoints,you are right. “Suppliers should develop products varieties, quality and service attitude to get clients purchase willings, pricing is not the only way”. So,myself,our company had changed the old mind.

But here,my suggestion: you can discuss and complain any seller.But,till now,please do not use the word "Chinese suppliers"again,please spell the seller’s name.

I had been to Germany for three times in the past years. In the BMW museum,there is a production line movie, I had been watching the TV for more than 1 hour, three replays, I appreciate their industrial spirit. And,in China,the word BMW is translated into "Great Horse",people like that.

But,now,there is some consumers take hammer to BMW that they bought, someone let the cattle pull the Benz in public square, deprecate the quality and service. So, you know, service has no terminal, we only can do better and better. The bad will die, the good will continue, the normal one if they can amend its fault will be hopeful.

what you said is far away from the topic "pricelist", you should not worry about your prices published if you were really self-confident on the products that you resell.

Litease,
    Gunten Tag, Vielen Dank für Ihr hilfe. Viel Glück!

Kevin