Thread: FS:Omnichrome Argon Laser 300mw

Default FS:Omnichrome Argon Laser 300mw

I have an Omnichrome Argon Laser and PS 4 sale to PL members!!!...to help finance my RGB projector project.

I measure the output to be 300mw with a Coherent 404 meter. Dual lines of Blue and green. I purchased the unit about 8 years ago from Steve at Midwest Lasers. The Hobbs hour meter reads: 4188 hrs.

The beam output " looks " Tem00....very round and stable. All looks fine....!!!
    I used it for about 100hr ! I have asked around....and the opinion is that $500 USD is a good price. You pay for shipping. I will pack very well in bubble wrap and very large boxes !!! One for head and one for PS. The unit is located in Monroe, MI USA....oh...110V for PS. PM for pics with unit running and meter reading.

Thanx for supporting my habbit !!!

Bob / CDBEAM
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Do you have any pictures of it?

Damn!! I want it! BUT it is 110V and shipping will kill me!! hehe

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Yes...both the head and PS are a substantial weight....guess==> head 15lbs, PS 25 lbs ??? I will weigh and post info.

Yes, I have pics....I will have them in Photobucket within 24hr....and will post the link .

Bob
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !