Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GB Custom Laser Barrels

it saddens me to have to do this folks, but I'm looking at having to fork out well over $700 to make this happen with a driver and all the parts and pieces. I'm not apposed to spending some of my own hard earned cash to make my dream a reality but in the end I'll only be keeping about 10-15 of these barrels and I just can't afford this with kiddo's relying on my for support.

I'm going to have to increase the cost of the barrels a small bit to offset this price increase. I initially wasn't going to include a driver as part of the barrel but there has been such a interest in having a driver included that I'm going to anyway. So since the barrels include everything you need to make a laser but the diode and batteries the price must go up a bit. IF you wanna back out I will understand. Or you can choose the option of not getting a driver for this.

With the driver included (and this will work for both bluray and the red) the price per barrel will be $35. Shipping will be extra but shouldn't be more than $4-$10 per barrel unless it's international. We'll work that part out when it comes time to pay.

Sorry to do this to you all but I just didn't see a way to make this work unless I did.

Question

Will this basically be a plug and play design? Buy a tube and a diode, insert diode and ... (laser will be red or "blu-ray not green) I think $35 for that would be a great deal.

Hi Guys,two things the ps3 diodes dont get warm at all have alook at some of the info on this in case you did not see it http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3334

you will need a laser drive that puts out around 5 volts and no more than 35 ma if you want the dode to last much longer than a day ?

these diode drivers have both the red and bluray built into the same board. it's capable of driving both but only one at a time. It is designed to provide correct voltage for the bluray at UP TO 50ma. and the red correct voltage up to 350ma. Oh and yet it will basically be plug and play. it will have everything you need to make a laser except the batteries and diode.

Lightbulb

If all I need it a diode and some batteries I'll take one. PM me the details. I think there may be someone local to me that will give me a good deal on a bluey. What is the time frame on these?

consider yourself added to the list allthatwhichis.

Interested
    High Octane lpf - 1
    SenKat lpf - 5
    Greenie lpf - 1
    Archane lpf - 3
    K-9 lpf - 1
    Scog lpf - 2
    Gazoo lpf - 1
    BlueFusion lpf - 1
    kdubbz lpf - 2
    wvaltakis2 CPF - 2
    Shilood lpf - 3
    DoughDTD lpf - 1
    xarylx lpf - 2
    pocketfluff lpf - 1
    CRFultz lpf - 2
    Bionic-Badger lpf - 2
    Freyth lpf - 6
    jayrob lfp - 1
    COMMANDR CPF - 1
    KINGKONG CPF - 3
    kaeus - 1
    starfiretoo CPF - 1
    mrsinbad CPF - 2
    TOMTEC lpf - 2
    JES lpf - 2
    aaronX987 lpf - 2
    Jaeger lpf - 1
    jrb lpf - 2
    Sawt al Hurriyah lpf - 1
    onefatsurfer lpf - 1
    allthatwhichis PL - 1

Total = 57 Almost to our total of 60 minimum!!!

This is now at the required 60 barrels. So I'm in the process of setting up google checkout for payment. For those that can't pay via google checkout and need to paypal the money you can send payment to kenkassidy@hotmail.com Please include 3% for paypal fees. Shipping and handling fees will be $5 for in the states $8.95 for priority upgrade, and $15 international. So include shipping and the $35 for the barrel plus 3% for fees if you use paypal and for those that aren't going to use paypal, hold on I'll get with google checkout soon!

Please make sure if you send paypal payment that you include your forum ID so I know who each payment is coming from.

Now I collect money from everyone and as soon as I get all the payments I'll start the process of getting these turned. I'm shooting for having these completed prior to the end of the year but I'm leaving myself a 2 month time frame to account for any "issues"
    Google checkout is setup but I havn't figured out how to add things to a cart yet so you have to pay for both the shipping and the barrel seperately.
    http://kenkassidy.googlepages.com/home

Wink