Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GB Custom Laser Barrels

So do you want your driver setup for bluray or red?

Lightbulb

Blu ray please.

If there are any "left over", I would like one of these please.

Me too

(this is only to meet the min message lenght)

There are sadly no more of the first run left over. There are however new one's being ordered and should be done in a month or so. Your more than welcome to hop on board. The price has gone up a bit since there is more to them now. I would like to say that there has been one minor change from the way the renderings look to the actual way they are going to look. There is a groove running the length of the barrel. Instead of that going the entire length the actual groove will go from 1" from each end.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4085

Question

Hey, we are trying to get a 150mW blu-ray on this driver. What is the current set to on this driver?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I'm not sure, I set it I think to the bluray which is only capable of going to 150ma I think. You'll want to kick it over to the red setting in order to get more current out of it. Post a picture and I'll tell ya if it's set to red or not.

hate to resurrect this thread but I'm making sure that those that didn't get a barrel make it clear to me. I'm expecting the Kryton grooves that I'm needing to fill all the remaining orders from this GB very soon and want to make sure my list is up to date with who hasn't gotten their barrels from this GB. Do not sound off if you have your barrels.

If you have not recieved your barrel from this run post in this thread with your transaction number as proof and I will make sure that your order gets filled ASAP. Thanks.