Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issue with QM2000 Networking dropping out?

Quote Originally Posted by JeroenVDV View Post
    And when you reboot/reset the QM2000.NET (power off, power on) and start LivePro immediately, it works?

Do you have the newest QM2000.NET-files in your Windows/System(32) folder?

Those files seemed to solve those problems with us...

Yes that is exactly what I have to do to get the system backup, and I do not know what version of Qm2000.net I have, I will go check it out. Sounds like a solution though!

Hi Misenbeam,

Please contact me directly by email or by voice so we can figure this out. I hardly ever check this forum, so you would get fastest service by contacting us in a more direct manor.

Lots of people use LivePRO and Showtime, and LD and Autoplay all at the same time. You should not be seeing any kind of disconnects, and that's what we have to figure out.

I will want to know what version of each piece of software you are running, and also get some "date" related information from you about the files and programs.

Please don't post this information here since it will be a while before I check back...

Best regards,

William Benner

Hi Bill,
    I will give you guys a call on Monday, thanks for the response. This will definitely relieve one of my headaches!