Thread: Big thanks to LaserKnowHow & Showtacle

Thumbs up Big thanks to LaserKnowHow & Showtacle

Hello all,

I recently bought Moncha Lite from LaserKnowHow for my Laserworld CS-400G, only to discover that the scanners on the projector are +/- 10V and so the image size and frame size was half of what it should be.

After lots of emails (and no help from Laserworld at all) and many headaches caused by thinking about how to fix the problem, Showtacle offered to modify a DAC ILDA box to run +/-10V

Well, I recieved the box today (only 1 week after the offer of a modified box) and tried it out as soon as I got home. The only thing that I can say is YEAH!!! THIS IS IT BABY! YEAH!!!!!!

Really happy with the software, and enormously happy with the high level of customer service I recieved from both Showacle & LaserKnowHow.

Gary at LaserKnowHow has been so helpful in helping me get things sorted out. I can't recommend this company enough. LaserKnowHow is where I will be shoping in future Really, i can't express just how impressed I am with their high level of service.

Michal at Showtacle has also been hugely helpful in getting my problem sorted out. The software (Moncha Lite) hits the spot and is just what I was after.

So, in closing, my ratings for these companies are:

LaserKnowHow: 10/10
    Showtacle : 10/10

Cheers,
    James

have dealt with both and both are excellent.

highly recommended

glad you got things sorted
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I have dealt with Gary (LKH) and had no problems.
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3985/laser.gif

Doc's website

The Health and Safety Act 1971

Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.

I used to have a hardware issue with the moncha dac, Michael instructed me how to do the simple fix myself. Inevitable I had to force the casing open. I was send a new casing for free. Very good service indeed.

Yeah!!! This is it baby! Yeah!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Yeah!!! This is it baby! Yeah!!!!!!

What?
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)