Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For Sale TTL RGB 30K "kit"

Default For Sale TTL RGB 30K "kit"

Ok here is the deal. I have recent hospital bills to pay so I am selling off some of my lasers.
    This is what you get.

130mw TTL 532nm laser
    180mw TTL 650nm MAXZY
    50mw TTL 473nm blue CNI it is labled 20mw but puts out 50 to 60mw
    30K scanners, amps, and power supply
    Two drichros in adjustable mounts
    One 10 3/4" by 11 3/4" 1/4" thick alum. plate.

$1200 for all

I will be a FLEM 1.5 and can bring it with me.

Fred
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

Wow, Fred, interesting timing, I just posted a thread about needing a diode-
    sorry to hear you have to do this, understandably things happen -

look at Adam for instance- ( LOL, couldn't resist )

think about some individual pricing on the items and let me know-

thanks
    go big or go home

freakin us health care system. almost made it where I couldnt buy a house.

I am only selling this as a kit. If I do not sell it all together I will keep it and put it on e-bay.

Fred
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"

Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post
    understandably things happen -
    look at Adam for instance- ( LOL, couldn't resist )
    Paul, you have *no* idea how close to the mark you are...

Two days before I left for Florida, some fucker broke into my home. Walked all the way into the damn kitchen and grabbed my wallet in the middle of the night. (Pretty damn bold, if you ask me.) Didn't touch the computers, the lasers, the paintball guns, the tools, or anything else of value - just grabbed the cash. (I found the wallet on the front yard with everything else still in it.)

Did I mention that my wife and I were asleep in the bedroom while this happend? Yeah. Creepy. Scary. My wife totally freaked out. (Especially since this is the SECOND time it has happened to us; the last time was 3 years ago and the guy made off with around $50 total.) She almost didn't let me go to Florida, she was so freaked out by it. (Can't say I blame her though.)

Unfortunately, this time it was really bad. I had $1,000 CASH in my wallet, because I was all set to buy a car on Friday. (Needless to say, I didn't buy the car.) So some punk got away with a fucking grand of my money.

I called the sherriff and filed a police report, but it won't do any good. Then I spent another $400 that afternoon and replaced *every* lock and deadbolt in the house (10 total) and had them all re-keyed by a locksmith. And damnit, the alarm system *WILL* be turned on ALL THE TIME from now on. (Please, no jokes about locking the barn door after the cows escape. I get it...)

So I figure I just lost the cost of a 100 mw blue laser over the course of 24 hours. Shit, shit, SHIT! (And I still need to buy that car... Maybe when I get back from FLEM.)

Fred, I know I talked to you earlier about that RGB kit you had, but there's just no way it's going to happen now. Sorry buddy.

Adam

yeh, My roomates car got broken into so I put in a complete overhaul in the security system at the house to include a wireless sensor on each door/trunk of the car so when someone opens my car door the house alarm goes off instantly with 2 very loud sirenes. Every window is covered by a sensors as well as a break sensor on each glass. Heat / Movement sensor in the garage and dual head sensors in all the rest of the rooms. In total I think I have 30 zones, all over the fear I could lose everything by some idiot. The good thing is, I bought all the equipment second hand for $300

That along with watchfull neighbors at home all the time......coupled with a small safe hidden. I don't trust anyone in some areas as I am still in battle with the IRS over ID theft. Costing me $$$$$$$$$$$. Like I have said before......the thief seems to get away clean at first. Some one like me will eventually cut him out of the gene pool during thier escapades in darkness. I hope that something will turn up.....for the good. I usually have a side arm...not many people ever notice. If it's not on my person, it's within close reach. Sometimes I have to go out into "bad areas" of towns and feel a little more secure. Concealed carry permits are not that expensive......crimes are on the rise. Rant over. Put small stickers on your doors like us.....if you break in...we have your picture.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Wow, I've been there too.. My ex-neighbors, for the last year and a half,
    were major drug dealers. I had to beef up the home security with an alarm system, video CCTV and yard sensors because they would have thugs come over doing drug deals at all hours of the day and we were concerned about break-ins. They burned the house down that they were renting next to me (Thank GOD their gone) but, I can't tell you how much
    $$$$.$$ I spent because of them bastards.

Lightbulb

You got a safe ass house now though huh? I've been wanting to do that to my house for a while. Hope no dealer move in next to me. I an't go the $ to spare at the moment... I got a dog though.

Hope you are feeling better Fred. This is a good deal on a starter kit, wish I had the extra funds.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Thank god it's not that bad here in England.

Jim