Thread: Night Life Equipment

Default Night Life Equipment

Hello everyone, I'm new

Just wondering, anyone order from NLE?

They just uploaded a video for the MEshow projector, but I'm pretty sure it's digitally animated.

http://www.nightlifeequipment.com/st...&productId=684

If it could put out like that, I'd buy it for that price.

Also, I am looking for a cheap build RGB under $3500, or buying one. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks!!

Hoorahh for lasers!!!!

Check BST on here....Astroguy has a nice kit for sale...
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Thanks for the reference I messaged him about it. Man, how can anyone pass up that deal?!?!

Cool

Because C-mas is coming, that's why!

Seriously though, if I had the cash I would have been all over that kit when Fred first listed it. Saddly, I just can't justify the extra expense right now. But yeah, it's a hell of a deal...

Adam

Edit: Ah - I just noticed that was you that replied to Fred's thread. My bad! Welcome to PhotonLexicon, DJ_Nexus! Hope you like it here. If you do decide to buy that kit from Astroguy, you'll get plenty of help (both from him and the rest of us here on the forum) in hooking it up if you need it...

Darn, I had a nice long post but I clicked out

I'm pretty sure it said something around I will gladly buy it. Even though I am inexperienced, there is nothing stopping me from learning and getting the best from the community. I do like it here so far, probably because I LOVE lasers

But, if anyone would like to assist me in putting this together, I would be more than grateful.

Consider the system sold

Ahhh, wrong thread

Cool

DJ_Nexus;

Where are you located? If you're close to some of our members, you may be able to meet with some of them for a little one-on-one assistance.

Then too, we often hold Laser Enthusiast Meetings, both in Florida and in North Carolina, where members get together and share ideas. (The members in the UK also hold meetings for hobbyists; they've got one coming up in February I think.) Of course, we all set up our gear at these events, so everyone gets to watch lasers!

Let us know where you are, and maybe we can arrange a meet that will be close enough that you can travel to it. (And if you're really close, maybe you can arrange to meet some of us beforehand.)

Adam

I'm in upstate NY. I'm sure by visual aid online, or talking through I'll be able to figure it out.

I am very excited about it

Cool

Upstate NY eh? That's a bit far for me to drive... We've got a couple other members up that way though.

While I'm thinking of it - keep the following dates in the back of your mind: August 16th and 17th, 2008. That's when we'll be holding SELEM 2008. (South Eastern Laser Enthusiast Meeting) It's a 2-day laser hobbyist event in North Carolina. We rent an auditorium for the weekend, and because we get such a good deal from the folks at the auditorium it only costs about $50 per person. We get the whole stage, the audience area, and all the back-stage areas (including dressing rooms) to use for our lasers. We have 3 phase power and water (for cooling) available too. Loud music, lots of lasers, tech support, industry representatives, and a whole shitload of hobbyists just geeking out for the entire weekend. What could be better? It's a hell of a good time.

See if you can plan to be there... Yeah, it's probably a 12 hour drive for you, but we had people from as far north as Michigan and as far south as Orlando make the trip for the last one.

In the mean time, when you get ready to start assembling your projector, don't hesitate to log on here and post your questions. I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. And remember - PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES! Document everything! (That way others can learn from your progress.)

Adam