Thread: That very British celebration of pyromania.

Default That very British celebration of pyromania.

Other than the usual supplements of black peas, treacle toffee and parkin, did anyone else "supplement" their Standard selection box of fireworks* this year?

With all that lovely free smoke, it seems rude not to!

*Fireworks of course decanted in to a nice safe biscuit** tin.

**Fox's Speciality I believe.

I have been known to take advantage of the fact that bonfire night - for some strange reason - always ends up being foggy.
    This year I could do this for a week before and i suspect a week after, as I dont know what its like by you, but some of the divs up here cant grasp the concept of bonfire/fireworks 'night'.
    its seems to get longer every year so I estimate by 2015 we will be having fireworks every night of the year.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    I have been known to take advantage of the fact that bonfire night - for some strange reason - always ends up being foggy.
    This year I could do this for a week before and i suspect a week after, as I dont know what its like by you, but some of the divs up here cant grasp the concept of bonfire/fireworks 'night'.
    its seems to get longer every year so I estimate by 2015 we will be having fireworks every night of the year.

Rob
    We generally get a couple of weeks of apocalypse here, but I never look gift fog in the mouth!

The heavy fog of last christmas was great!

I played the 'spooky' show on Halloween.
    I have vertical blinds on my living room (lounge) window and projected it onto them, it showed up great outside.
    I only had it running from 8:30 to 9:30 pm. the local kids (and parents) loved it.

Jim