Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In the MIX

Buffo, thast great news / advice. I was thinking of adding some red. I'll do as you say and build it first , see if I like the balance and go from there. My case is actually quite small so I dont think I'll have the options of adding to it anyway, unless I build it on two sheets of aluminim (double decker) rather than one (which is what I hope to do) Just waiting for a chequ to clear and then I'll get my aluminum sheets x 2 to fit the case I have. Hopefully I'll have the flexability to add what I want if I need to.

I'll defo be interested int he 635 dichro but I'll let you know nearer the time I get to build my projector. Hopefully will know in couple weeks.

Graham

Cool

Hi Graham;

There was another thread where we were talking about this custom dichro, but it sort of faded away. I don't know how much interest there is in a group buy for the dichro at this point, but if you decide you want to pursue it further I'll rev up the thread again.

In principle I'd be willing to buy at least one, and possibly two of the custom dichros just to have them on-hand for future projects. (What can I say? I'm a collector!) So we'd only need to find 7 other people to meet the minimum order of 10 units.

Adam

I still think 80 will be good for that red. But I have to agree about getting as much as you can afford.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Lightbulb

I think it is the green that everyone is trying to match too. To be honest, my 60mW goes very well with my single Maxyzmodule. I'd want atleast 150mW to go with that red.

Adam, just an FYI, depending on how far down the road you plan on going through with the group buy I am fairly interested! In fact you could count on adding at least 1 of those dichro's for me!

-Max

Smile

Hi Max!

Ok - I'll keep you in mind. If the order ever goes down, I'll be sure to post lots of info here on PL, so you won't miss out. But it's not something that is on the immediate horizon. (Too many other projects to finish first!)

Adam