Thread: 4 LPM-1 Laser Power Meters up to 1-Watt with datalog

Default 4 LPM-1 Laser Power Meters up to 1-Watt with datalog

As per the frequent requests of members on LPF to make some meters available, I managed to organize a group of 10 participants for a GB on these. Unfortunately for me, but possibly fortunately for someone else, 4 are now unclaimed.

The full thread with prices can be seen here:
    http://www.laserpointerforums.com/fo...m=1194557012/0

As far as I am made aware, Tony has started the work on these meters and so the wait time should be significantly less for delivery.

If you are interested please PM me your e-mail address and indicate your order along with which shipping is appropriate for you. I will send you a Google checkout invoice for the payment (no fees). Or I could send you a PayPal invoice if you prefer (fees will be factored in).

Thank you;
    DDL

What do these units look like... I am interested... but I would like to see the craftsmanship. I would also like to know if they sense all wavelengths...

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    What do these units look like... I am interested... but I would like to see the craftsmanship. I would also like to know if they sense all wavelengths...
    Here's a mini review with pictures I did, testing it with a 100mW 660nm laser:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=2109

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    Over on LPF we are still trying to obtain a reliable and clean multiplicative factor to read BluRays using the 473nm reading on the LPM-1.

The LPM-1 comes calibrated to 473nm, 532nm, 633nm, 660nm, and 808nm. All these options will read up to 100mW without the range extender and up to 1 Watt (tested up to 1.2Watt 808nm wide beam personally, but not on my meter ) and are capable of about 5% accuracy

For the price and given that it has a datalog feature using RS232 at 2Hz (go to DX and get a RS232 to USB for $7 and it becomes USB capable) there is really nothing even close to it in this price range.

--DDL

3 meters left.

--DDL

I have one of Tony's meters that I use for holography, it was customised for me by Tony and I can vouch for its quality. The datalogging feature is great as you can plot graphs of warmup time, stability etc.

As previously stated, they are hard to beat for the money.

Cheers

Jem

2 meters left...

--DDL

This GB is done! No more meters available :P

Sorry for all those who missed out. :

--DDL