Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Mamba & Youtube Shenannigans

Now heres a wierd thing - after watching this vid again on youtube the timing doesnt match so I watched the file I uploaded from the PC and its ok on that....Anyone know what youtube does to clips when they are published?

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

great video, you're right the timing is off but it's close enough to imagine what it should be.

as for the rest of the discussion... |||//// runs away

Cheers for the comment. The show itself s spot on and the video edits were timed right to the dubbed music and the final utput trimmed down wmv file is ok too. Its just lost the timing when Youtube have published it.

As for the other stuff well I too would back away but im trapped - Paul at the front and Andy behind.....Maybe I should just stop there.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

"Paul at the front and Andy behind"

i have always had concern about andy :-) , honey
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Thumbs up

Nice video rob! I like the editing. Good show!
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Cheers Mate Glad you like it - I love this show so much & I am so pleased with it - I have played the show over and over and every time I watch it I get the same buzz cos it looks so good.

Rob