Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Mamba & Youtube Shenannigans

Default More Mamba & Youtube Shenannigans

Here is another video for your delectation. I set myself this as a challenge cos I thought if I can make a decent laser show timed to this track I should be able to do anything. The track is a piece of early 70's classic British rock by one of Birminghams finest exports - Black Sabbath. Its a 2:30 instrumental which consists of lots of Bill Wards drumming antics - a sort of shortened version of a solo one might get when you see the band live. I was expecting it to be a bloody nightmare when infact it took about 5 hours start to finish - which I consider reasonable (no I dont wanna know how much quicker it would be in Pango Land ). I am very pleased with the results and as ever the vid does not do it justice - especially as lots of the scenes run too quick for my little video camera to capture!

If the music is not your bag then dont worry as I said its only 2:30 long so you wont need to endure the pain fo a great length of time.

Comments - criticims - cries of joy - all welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWpJsPwb3ck

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Very nice job, bring it along in Feb for a live showing

The idea for modern drum & bass came from that track, I think

i think your my future husband!!!

i fucking love it mate
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

"i think your my future husband!!!"

Andy wot the Fooks goings on ... have not not seen rob and I,s previous post , its already agreed by rob that i can move in and i am REALLY not too happy about you trying to move in on my territory

PISTOLS AT DAWN

I am his bitch and he aint into pologomy
    Last edited by Lasermad; 11-18-2007 at 03:45. Reason: i was crying so much about tht bam andy trying to steal my laser , err , mean... my rob , that the tears on my keyboard ....
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Lookkin great , well done an thanks for sharing ....great to watch a new laser show over a cup of tea on a Sunday morning , next time how about something more genteeeal ! i dont think the neighbours were toooo keen :-) ... i jest of course and look forward to seeing it in real colourful coherant life ...the doctors beleive the gangreen in my toes mean they will have to cut my legs off , which means i will have to crawl to leicester but dont worry you can strap a few of the componants onto my back i will get them up those stairs !!
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Excellent work Rob.
    Last weekend I did a 40th birthday disco and they were into rock/metal, they wanted some Black Sabbath so I played Paranoid. I could have done with writing something for that.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    My bitch you may be Paul - but I shall decide if im into polygamy or not.

So now I have bitches for 2 days of the week I just need another 5 - any takers

Glad you like the show and yes I will be happy to play it through in Feb. This means we must have sound - Mark.....any comments.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

*** carmangary slowly backs away from this thread ***

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    *** carmangary slowly backs away from this thread ***
    Come to daddy <while casually flicking a whip>

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    "i think your my future husband!!!"

Andy wot the Fooks goings on ... have not not seen rob and I,s previous post , its already agreed by rob that i can move in and i am REALLY not too happy about you trying to move in on my territory

PISTOLS AT DAWN

tears before bedtime
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat