Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: possibly the most perverse thing i have seen lately

Exclamation

Ewwww.... Cupgirls. Yuk! That's worse than Tubgirl and the Goatse guy combined.

I watched it and managed not to blow chunks. Barely. Most people vomit when they view it though. Seriously. It's that bad.

A warning to those that might go searching... First off, it's *not* fun to watch. (Remember that you can't "unsee" something!) Second, beware of any site that asks you to install an active-x control before you can watch it. That will install spyware (or worse) on your machine. (There are *lots* of sites that do this with this particular video, so be careful.)

The original cupgirls.com site should still have the original video. You don't need to watch all the "reaction" videos first. One or two of them will be enough to convince you that the original is pretty damn nasty. If you decide to continue after that, well, don't blame me when you have to clean off your own puke from your monitor and keyboard because the video made you barf...

"Best viewed on an empty stomach."

Adam

Thanks for sacrificing you mental health and sanity for the sake of the group. I'm now convinced not to go and check it on a dull moment, thanks Buffo.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Oh dear.
    I did a quick google and the description alone made me not click the link or search any further.

Like Banthai, I'd consider myself a hardened perv (ooo-errr) but there's some shit you just don't need to see.
    It kinda heartens me actually when I read how perverse some folks are out there in "T'internetland".
    Makes me feel almost normal (whatever that may be).

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    Doc said ....

so you have not seen the "2 girls 1 cup" video yet then !

just a word of warning for those that go and search for it

it is the most perverse thing i have ever seen ..... and i could only watch the first 40 seconds before i switched it off ..... and im a hardened pervy of the 1st degree

all the best ... Karl
    Not at the time... Ò^O Saw it mentioned on another forum yesterday though. I got through 15 seconds of it. Shit isn't sexy. Besides, Tubgirl was funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Ewwww.... Cupgirls. Yuk! That's worse than Tubgirl and the Goatse guy combined.
    Oho, a connoisseur!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Oho, a connoisseur!
    HaHa! LMAO!

No, not really a connoisseur (really, honestly! I only subscribed to that magazine for the articles ). I guess I've just been fooled more times than I care to remember back in the early days of Slashdot, when getting goatse'd was an almost regular occurance.

I suppose that built up some sort of immunity in me. Still, cupgirls tested that immunity right to the limit. There really is some crazy shit (pun intended) out there.
    Shit isn't sexy.
    Truer words have never been spoken, sir. If a person thinks shit is sexy, something is broken in their head...

Adam

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

ok, I have one for you- go to-
    shakethatbear/dot/com
    go big or go home

I bet it's either gross, or too banal to be even funny. Either way I pass.

you know what makes 2g1c worse? Watching it first thing in the morning at 6:45am with a hangover...

RE: You can't unwatch something...
    Yeah I am scarred for life...

Talking

I'll heed the warnings. I work in a cubicle enviorment and tossed out the question, "Anyone heard of 2 girls, 1 cup?". I was assailed by "DO NOT WATCH IT!" by several team members. They agreed wholeheartedly that you cannot unsee something.