Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: possibly the most perverse thing i have seen lately

Cool

Shake that bear is pretty tame, even by normal standards. By Internet gross-out standards it doesn't even register on the meter. (At least not when there's shit like "2 girls, 1 cup" out there...)

Nice shot though. Wonder if the second bullet was really necessary or not... I think the bear would have fallen out of the tree anyway. The after-hunt bang was a little goofy, but not really creepy.

Adam

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

It was not intended to top the crap n cup video. Only to give everyone the chance to see the latest internet offerings from Banthai Industries-
    go big or go home

Smile

see the latest internet offerings from Banthai Industries
    Ah Ha! I thought I recognised one of the guys in the background back at the "campsite" pert of the video... (Just kidding Karl!)

Adam

shit.... cover blown again .... and i thought the stockings and high heels would have been enough to hide my identity ...

haha .... but you did not spot me in the 2 girls 1 cup vid, did you ? ....

I was the.... cup

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    I was the.... cup
    Ewwww!!! (BARF!)

Shit... Ok Karl... You owe me a keyboard!

Adam

Talking

Interesting what lasers can do to people

I think that I will not go and not watch the things that are being talked about here (even tho I'm a member of P.E.R.V.T.) People eerily reveling vulgar tastelesness) I dont even really want to see another 'scat' flick (if thats what is is.. i aint gonna google it tho even tho im tempted... pleeze noooo keyboard fingers... oh nooooo....

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

[QUOTE=Banthai;36984]shit.... cover blown again .... and i thought the stockings and high heels would have been enough to hide my identity ...

LOL i love it-
    go big or go home

Quote Originally Posted by yaddatrance View Post
    This thread got me thinking, if the largest clear aperture is 0.05mm, at 532nm, you're going
    to have at least >13mrad divergence... If the aperture at the optic is 3mm as stated
    elsewhere, then the divergence can be as low as 1/4 mrad (assuming we're throwing money
    at it)... but the beam will be 3mm in size... if the optic focuses a 3mm beam to a 0.05mm
    point, then the divergence would be off the charts.

I do not believe it is possible with any conventional means to get a 532nm laser w/ a 3mW,
    0.05mm beam and a 0.1 mrad divergence. It should not even be possible to get 0.1mrad
    divergence from a 3mm beam...

If you throw enough money at it and have engineers who are good at skirting the edge of
    physics, you can have 7mm beam w/ 0.1 mrad divergence for practical terrestrial purposes.

So I vote, scam or "special" specs.
    I disagree with you Yadda, It is possible to get a 0.075mRad divergence out of a laser operating @ 532nm. While this would require a perfect SLM and stability, it is possible. For that price, I would be surprised. As for a 3mm beam, you could easily get 0.25mRad with that! Put a 6x collimator on a SP-120 and you will be amazed! With 120X, I have been able to see the dot from a JDSU micro green(50mW @ 532nm) over 10 miles away with a telescope.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

latest internet offerings from Banthai Industries-
    ha ha ha, ha ha

priceless