Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser Light Show Companies...

Default RE: post on post ;)

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    Sorry, lol. just noticed your very informative post AFTER i posted my fax #. sorry y'all...
    i will be contacting you fairly soon regarding some variance questions on a 3rd party and for product reports
    Hey Marc - no sweat, bro! glad to add something - at least it shows you're on top of things with the correct current number (since they've only moved like 2 or 3x in the past 2 years... I think someone up there said: 'I know...let's play, 'CDRHide-and-Seek!...what fun!' ...sheesh!

RE: questions - sure thing, if ya want, call me up 818.358.8716, or PM-me your number and when 2 call - not averse to typing but I am sure we can cover more ground quicker chattin live, ya know?... anyhoo, lemme know.. ciao
    - j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Default RE: Info access...

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    This is all fantastic information to have quick access too. Can this be "pinned" at the top of this forum so it doesn't get lost...
    Hey DZ -

well, not sure HOW to do that, so if/until Spec takes 'Greenalien' up on his suggestion I will just start a new post here, with 'Laser Show/Product Variance Refs/Agency Contacts' as the title, for easier ref, and then others can add or correct as info changes down the road... whattaya thank?? -

jon

Sounds like a good idea. However, just to be safe I also bookmarked the thread. Great info here.

Adam

Default Also here...

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. However, just to be safe I also bookmarked the thread. Great info here.
    Hey Adam - thanks - glad to add a little something helpful - I also put it here http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3452- peace

- j