Thread: 50mW CNI 473nm Blue DPSS

Lightbulb 50mW CNI 473nm Blue DPSS

Greetings and salutations...

I'm listing my 50mW CNI Blue on eBay...

I like to post my eBay listings here as I can just copy what I post and drop it in the listing and all my pics are there without having to pay eBay for them to be shown.

I also want to get the community a chance at this item also. I will give any active PL member a discount code to use if you bid and win or BIN with a good percentage off at check out.

50mW CNI 473nm Blue DPSS with TTL modulation. Bought a year ago from ExtremeLasers. The "pride" of my projector, I am listing this and a couple of other items in hopes of an upgrade.

Has been used regularly on average of 3 to 4 hours a day. I guesstimate 1200 to 1500 hours of use by me. It has been installed in several "versions" of my laser projector.

Physically there are a few scratches on the power supply from installing in different projector enclosures. I took the top of the power supply to install a 120mm fan. There is a little sticky residue from electrical tape I used to hold the fan on the supply. I have reattached the top and re hooked the 15mm fan that is in the power supply. I installed the 120mm fan because the 15mm one is loud to me. The laser head is missing the model number sticker and has a few scores from the screw heads used to hold it to my optical breadboard. All marks are from "normal" use.

Spec wise, it was measured at 60mW the last two times it was checked. Both times using a Coherent LaserCheck and once backed up with a third party DIY meter.

Here are the specs from the list of this laser from EL:

Wavelength:473nmOutput mode:CW or Modulation (TTL)Frequency:1-10kHz (higher available) Transverse mode:TEMooCooling Means:Thermo Electric Cooling (TEC)Beam Divergence:<1.5mradBeam Quality (M2):<1.2Beam Diameter (1/e2):~2mm @ output mirrorPointing Drift:<0.05mrad per hourLinewidth:<0.1nmPower Stability:+/-5&#37; @ 4hrsOptimum Temp:10-35oCWarm-up time:<15minsDimensions (Laser Head):116 x 73 x 46mmWeight (Laser Head):0.645KgDimensions (Power Supply):130 x 120 x 65mmWeight (Power Supply):1KgElectrical Service:110VAC, 50~60HzExpected Lifetime:>10,000hrs

Legalities:

Bidding: I reserve the right to cancel bids based on a local sale or excessive negative feedback.

Payment/Shipping: Payment required within 5 days, Paypal only, confirmed address only, Lower 48 USA only. Item will be shipped after payment clears, usually within 24 hours of payment, but it is Thanksgiving. Due to the delicate nature of this product I am selling it "AS IS". It works wonderfully now, but as I cannot be sure as to the experience of the buyer, I cannot take the chance a buyer will not plug the blanking leads in to a wall outlet. (I have heard of this exact occurrence) I have a slight OCD streak when it comes to packaging and I will insure it at retail price during shipping.

Lasers: By bidding or buying you are agreeing not to hold me liable for any damages that occur by using this device. You are over 18 and are familiar with this device and it capabilities.
    Attn:: This is a blue laser diode module for OEM/LAB use. Compliant with eBay's power rules and regulations on lasers. As with ALL lasers you should not point this in the direction of any living creature. You should always

And because I feel that ...

Here is the coherent light source you are bidding on...

Head and Power Supply:

Head:

Power Supply:

Model Number Sticker:

Beam Shot:

Spot Shot:

Please email me with any questions.

For those in the know...

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Red face

Ever do something REALLY stupid?

Here's the fix...

Hey Spec... about that edit button...

Hahaha! I lost it when I saw that on the eBay link! Hahahaha awesome.

Hahaha...so typically!!

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

I have to tell this story for those who don't know-

I think Allwhich may have told some of it in the flem 1.5 thread-

About that smiley- I too cant help but smile when I see it -

During the flem 1.5 meet, I had gone to my office to check some e-mail-
    I happened to check the lexicon site as well-
    I lost it when I saw spec had added that to the homepage, as well as the smaller version inside-
    I came back to the meeting room, and no one could believe what I was saying- Quickly, those who could jumped online to see for themselves

I think Allwhich said in another post he would have danced a jig if people were not around to witness-

Well, had to be there-
    go big or go home

The "Retardo-Smiley".!. Classic. Wonder what all the E-bay dudes think of that? (Probably scratching their collective heads in bemusement!)

Aaron, you've always been the king of the smileys in my book, but after Spec added that smiley to the PL home page, well - I think that just about sealed the deal for everyone else. (And Paul, I remember when you told us about it at FLEM 1.5... You're right, I didn't believe it until I saw it! Totally cool...)

All bow down and pay homage to the Smiley King!

Adam

PS: Kind of a short auction, don't you think? With the holidays and all, I think I would have done a 7 day auction... Hope you get what you're looking for though dude. Considering it's still making over the rated power, I think chances are good that someone will snag it.

Did you ever see the ILD file I made of it?

Good luck selling that! It looks like a very good price! I'd post it on LPF, some pointer junkies might be fine with TTL modulation.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Ben;

I downloaded the ilda file, but my blue laser shit the bed before I had a chance to display the file. (I suppose I could look at it in monochrome with one of my other lasers, but I think I'd rather wait until I get my RGB rig put back together and then take a look.)

Adam