Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghostly Image in Laser beam fan

Default Ghostly Image in Laser beam fan

A friend of mine living in British Columbia was trying to photograph a DPSS green laser beam fan in his living room by using the smoke from a cigarette . He moved away from the farm house in Prince Rupert and swears they will never go back. Too many weird things happened . Thanks Al.
    See the amazing Image that was captured. Strange coincidence, perhaps but kinda spooky !. checkout " http://www.laserlover.zoomshare.com/...tyle/arial.css "
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010

Lightbulb

That must have been the good smoke they were blowing into the laser...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

He didn't need any smoke, the spook had enough coming out of his pipe.

Jim

Being that the picture was taken on an old farm built during WW1, there were quite a few occupants that lived and died before my friend Al and his family lived in it.
    Judging by some coments I can see that British Columbia, Canada has about the same reputation as Columbia, South America. I can't say I've sampled any Wacky Tabacky in BC but it's probably a good underground economy just like in Mexico. The US of A being the meat in a marijuana sandwich.

Aside from that pun. Does anyone have any ghostly stories or pictures to share & activate your Imagination without the use of drugs. Lasers are cool enough for me. Buzzzzzzzz !.....
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010

http://www.lostgallifreyan.pwp.bluey...20Phantoms.gif
    http://www.lostgallifreyan.pwp.bluey...%20Samurai.gif

Ghost hunting with a laser and some frosted glass.
    No-one commented on those the first time I posted them. Maybe they just don't register because people are into beam shows and this has no place here, but I never saw a beam show that could raise hairs on the back of my neck the way these phantoms did when they appeared. For hours in a dark room, seeing vague shapes, trying to find something interesting, settling for things like deformed moths or vague landscapes or nebulae, then these fully intact humanoid things emerging to cover the whole of a large wall, that really does something. Shift the glass by a fraction of a millimetre, and they vanish, and can't be recalled.

One of the really spooky things about them is that in every case, they appeared the right way up. None was seen at odd angles, needing turning to make them stand. I could not have done this, and found the right spot on the glass a second time. Nor did I rotate the camera, or rotate the image later. They appeared as you see them, the only thing I did was tweak the colours of greyscale images to simulate lasers I didn't have.

You mean like this old Nazi guy we caught one nite messin with a green
    You could see the "skull and crossbones"..That was weird
    No left handed smox that nite either..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ebay_show1.sized.jpg  

"My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

Skull and crossbones. Neat. Worth trying for on purpose, that one. I think Aleister Crowley might have called that left hand smoke.

I saw a perfect skull projected on the ceiling in a very old house from a regular incandesent lamp and it's shade. Tried to re-create it later and couldnt. The old farm-house we live in now have some friendly (non-hostile) spirits who make their presence known occasionally Nothing threatening, just a little spooky. My wife didnt like her experience, tho..
    -a man in the doorway playing a kazoo.. sounds funny but she didnt think it was amusing at all.

Say NO to weed.!
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserLover View Post
    Aside from that pun. Does anyone have any ghostly stories or pictures to share & activate your Imagination without the use of drugs. Lasers are cool enough for me. Buzzzzzzzz !.....
    I've been involved in Urban Exploration for about 10 years now. I've been in most abandoned deserted and spooky places you can ever imaging. And nothing!. C'on people we have some knowledge of physics and optics here.!
    I've been a ghost hunter as well. After long years I discovered that all ghosts are inside your head. So I dropped that hobby to concentrate on architecture and history of places.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!