Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mamba Black 1.90 now available

Hey Audrey
    Why not upload them to the ilda swap area here on PL

ftp address ftp.ildaswap.net
    un & pw ilda

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by MambaFreak View Post
    Please give me a FTP address and I will upload them for you.
    I sent the FTP address to you in a private message.
    Thx very much
    Whiteg

Yeah, if it's OK with you Audrey please put them on the ILDA FTP as I could really do with those too. Fed up with messing with them but with no sound. TBH, I didn't know there where sound files available for them

Fanks
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

@All: I uploaded some music, the rest comes tomorrow: ftp://ftp.ildaswap.net/ilda/MambaFreak%20Music%20files/

@Witheg: your FTP connection is very slow (1,6kB/sec) This will take hours

Its time to go to bed now...
    Audrey.

Quote Originally Posted by MambaFreak View Post
    @All: I uploaded some music, the rest comes tomorrow: ftp://ftp.ildaswap.net/ilda/MambaFreak%20Music%20files/

@Witheg: your FTP connection is very slow (1,6kB/sec) This will take hours

Its time to go to bed now...
    Audrey.
    Ups

The ILDA ftp will be good for me!

You beatify me

Whiteg

Well done and thanks Audrey - I have most of them but not all

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Default show

I uploaded one of my show to ilda ftp. You find it in Mamba_Show_WhiteG folder. The show name is Oxigen.
    Have a good time for it!

Whiteg

Some shows by Rob now in the FTP area.

Hello WhiteG
    Thanks for sharing the show. Unfortunately I am not a great fan of graphics shows, please dont take that as a condemnation of what you have done - I am pleased to see people using Mamba for creating thier own shows and thankyou for sharing. I have long been a fan of JMJ and though I have not heard that version before I do like it. Therefore directly inspired by you I have set a beamshow to that piece of music. I have uploaded it to the ftp under 'complete shows for...' Mamba> stanwax shows and the file name is oxr.zip (for oxygene rob ) I was going to create my own frames but decided to use only one of the frame sets that you used and nothing else. I hope you like it. I created this show this afternoon (Friday 21st March)

Second show is set to Maddona's Ray Of Light from the album of the same name. I am not a Maddonna fan but this album is part written and produced by one of the UKs most underated talents - William Orbit. The track is fantastic and has Orbit stamped all over it, as indeed the album does. I started this show last week when I was ill and finished it last night. Its in the mamba>stanwax shows directory as rol.zip

Thirdly directly inspired by Adam (Buffo) after he published his 4 Pangolin shows recently, one of which was set to Pop Music by M circa 1978. Its a track I always loved and seeing Adams show I just though that I wanted to do my own interpretation so here it is. I have unashamedly taken some of Adams ideas and plagiarised them - I hope you dont mind Adam.
    This show was done this evening (Friday 21st March) and took me a few hours to complete, and is listed in the mamba>stanwax shows folder as M.zip

Appart from the JMJ one, which is an exception, I always make all my own frames for the shows I build prefering to do what I want without using other peoples content - then I can say that appart from the music its all my own work.

I hope you Mamba users enjoy and for anyone else - you will just have to wait until I put the vids on youtube

Rob

Cool

Hehe - I don't mind at all, Rob. Can't wait to get home and download these new shows!

I'm working on another beam show right now... Should have it done before the end of the weekend - assuming I get some quiet time to sit at the computer that is!

It's great to see so much interest in new shows all of the sudden. I hope it continues...

Adam

I saw all three shows, and my favourit is the Pop Music. Good to see you are so creative.

I use those frames, which are help me to transfer my idea. I create beamshows and graphics shows too, because there is demand both.

I used to create my beamshows to canvas, and it was fault. Because these looked good on canvas, but weren't spectacular in a big room.
    Nowadays my first viewpoint is to create such beamshows, that's good in space not on canvas. My second rule is simplicity for me.
    I have uploaded an ABBA show in Mamba_Show_WhiteG folder to give an example.

I go away for three days , so I won't sit at the computer.

Whiteg