Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Mamba Black 1.90 now available

Thumbs down Baned subject

TALKING ABOUT HACKING AND METHODS OF STEALING SOFTWARE IS FORBIDEN IN THIS FORUM. READ THE RULES GUYS.

I GOT A WARNING FROM CRUNCH FOR THIS REASON WHEN I POSTED THAT I FOUND A HACKED VERSION OF MAMBA BLACK ON THE INTERNET.

Wink

i totally agree !
    Let`s close this thread !

and wait for Mamba 2.0

Hoho, DON'T close this thread !
    This thread is important enough to keep it open and can only be closed when MB 2.0 is released.

If you don't agree with this Sebadmx512 (like me), please ignore his posts and let it go or send the moderator an email about Seb512.
    Let's keep it on-topic.

Miss A.

Here Here MISSSSSS A

I agree entirely. Ignor his posts if you don't agree with them (as I don't) and please DON'T close this thread
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Smile

Not to worry. I believe there has only been one thread in the history of the forum that has ever been closed (and deleted from public view, and archived for legal purposes), and though it also had to do with copyright infringement, there was also theft of trade secrets involved. I seriously doubt that this thread has sunk to that level.

Besides, we have no moderators here. Only one admin who rules from above... (One ring to find them, one ring to bring them all together, and in the darkness, BIND THEM!)

So yeah, let's talk more about Mamba Black 1.9, and pine away for the day when Mamba 2.0 is released. (Thankfully, Mamba supports the QM-2000 hardware, so I can still watch those Mamba shows as long as I don't sell my dongle!)

Adam

Heh heh..

I dont want this thread to Close :P
    My idea was more like, was not mamba 2.0 supposed to be out before -09 ?

I have not played with my lasers lately becouse I wait for 2.0

hope it will be out soon..

Quote Originally Posted by MambaFreak View Post
    B.t.w, why should you copy your hardlock if you already have a legal one?
    Because people steal things when you perform at clubs. It'd be nice to take the copy out on the road and leave the original at home in a safe place.

Default Don't leave your kids alone

Hehe, never leave your kids alone on a crowded beach.
    They can disappear within a second and never come back anymore.

Here in Holland the laserist is working quite often in the neighborhood of the DJ. DJ's are treated as Gods here, so on a stage and protected by security. Tip if you use a pc instead of a notebook: install your hardlock inside the pc, not outside.

Sadly here in SF/CA/USA it's not quite the same. I was at a gig a few months ago where some lightfingered toerag reached up to the DJ booth, unplugged the hard drive the DJ was playing off and walked off with it.

Music stopped fifteen seconds later when the buffer ran out. Punters were not happy. It will never cease to amaze me what complete assholes there are out there, screwing up the world for the rest of us.

-J.

Quote Originally Posted by MambaFreak View Post
    Hehe, never leave your kids alone on a crowded beach.
    They can disappear within a second and never come back anymore.

Here in Holland the laserist is working quite often in the neighborhood of the DJ. DJ's are treated as Gods here, so on a stage and protected by security. Tip if you use a pc instead of a notebook: install your hardlock inside the pc, not outside.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by heroic View Post
    Sadly here in SF/CA/USA it's not quite the same. I was at a gig a few months ago where some lightfingered toerag reached up to the DJ booth, unplugged the hard drive the DJ was playing off and walked off with it.
    And no one saw this? They didn't catch the guy?

Like you said, the music would have stopped almost immediately... Surely someone would have said - "hey, that guy just stole your hard drive..."

Adam