Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Mamba Black 1.90 now available

Im glad you said it Karl
    less than a month before I got my latest release of Mamba from them and when I was working like a div doing my version of the manual I got an email from DB which had an attachment of a 'slightly' updated word version of their manual. Not a word that they were working on it and it would be linked to the application. When I discovered this I just lost ALL interest in the manual - I have many more projects on the go that I know will bear fruit so as far as ML are concerned I couldnt give a monkeys! The only person who has helped all along is OldGrumpy who is a sub-contrator to ML - Maybe that says it all! (and hes provided enough help and spirit for all of ML - but he shouldnt have to do this - hes the only one who seems dedicated to Mamba
    Without OG I would have given up on Mamba a year ago - It seems the common opinions are all the same - great app, poorly excecuted though improving vastly but the support from ML themselves is just crap.
    For me one line on their website sums up what I think is a very telling attitude - Go to the Software page where they extole the virtues of their own products then say 'As an addendum, we offer the high quality products from Pangolin.' I interpret this as 'we do our own software but we can really be arsed with it so you might as well buy Pangolin.....'
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

cheers Rob

basicaly you said it in a nutshell

Anyone want to buy the Mambablack.com domain

i really noticed the difference when i moved to pango

within minutes of contacting bill with an issue ... his guys sent me the latest version of Livepro and also sent me a unreleased Beta version to try ... nows thats great comunication and service and they sorted the problem

and theres always free updates available on the website

no form filling etc...

and i agree Old Grumpy is the best customer service guy they have and thats not his job

all the best .... Karl

Default Parents

Hi (Rob),

I can imagine that you are disappointed in ML right now.
    But hey, you can still send YOUR version of the manual to ML.
    I'm sure they will use the best parts out of it for the online version.

Please think about the reason why you wrote one in the first place:
    to help others; find there ways through the (new) software.

And no matter how bad your relationship is your "parents" (reed: first software); you always love your family who raised you.

Question What happend with....

Hé !

What happened here? Nothing?
    And what happened with OldGrumpy?
    According to his member page http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/member.php?u=512, his last activity was one day before Christmas 2008!

Does this mean that MambaBlack is dead?

Audrey
    I hope not! I hope Andre is still involved as without him Mamba might as well be dead!
    Funny cos I was gonna drop him a mail and say hi this week and didnt get round to it.. Now Im away for a week so maybe you can say hi to hime by email and see if hes there.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Default just got mamba black 1.95!!!

hello to all! just got mamba b3ac2 1.95 and works like magic for me !!!! everything is so perfect shows and animations and everything really no bugs for me at all!!! keep up the good work at medialas!!!

Exclamation

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated Yet I caught a very nasty kind of a cold and spent most of my time in bed since a bit before xmas, over new year's eve and even some of january. I haven't been that ill for the last ten years or so, it was terrible Full-fledged infection with all the really "cool" things Yet I'm still working on the final 1.95 release, hopefully it will be ready tomorrow or so. Cheers everybody, back to work for now.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGrumpy View Post
    The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated Yet I caught a very nasty kind of a cold and spent most of my time in bed since a bit before xmas, over new year's eve and even some of january. I haven't been that ill for the last ten years or so, it was terrible Full-fledged infection with all the really "cool" things Yet I'm still working on the final 1.95 release, hopefully it will be ready tomorrow or so. Cheers everybody, back to work for now.

Glad you are now feeling better and looking forward to getting the final 1.95 release to replace the buggy version I have at the moment.

Onge (André)
    350mW RGB, 180mW RGY Moving Head, 180mW RGY, 10mW Green, 5mw Green, 4x5mW Red
    Mamba Black 1.96 and MediaLas USB DAC, DMX SD DAC
    Just Floyd - The Pink Floyd Tribute

Is it the flu.....???

It's a real problem here in europe at the moment...
    alot of my collegues are sick... and i am now also sick.
    I did get vacination last oktober and even that doesnt seem to help.
    I'm fuffing ventolin and fluxitide like there is no tomorrow.. doesn't help.
    Now i am popping codeine pills...those do help agains
    coughing my lungs out, but it makes me feel like a 70jr old junky (i'm 28)
    My leggs feel like i have done the NY marathon...

I really need some lasertheraphy...

Welcome back Oldgrumpy!!!

Smile

The reports of my death are greatly Yet I'm still working on the final 1.95 release, hopefully it will be ready tomorrow or so. Cheers everybody, back to work for now.
    Hi, Oldgrumpy.

Good to see you again

Question:
    New MB update, automatical online download? yes or not?

thanks,

Gabor