Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Mamba Black 1.90 now available

Exclamation

Doh, the version check file on the server is messed up, I have no clue why. Maybe webhoster restored an old backup or whatever. I'll fix it after rolling out the rest of the Mamba updates. If you ever applied for an update by filling out the form on the Medialas web site, you'll get your update automatically. If not, drop me a PM to learn about how to get your update (and it's worth it) You can also drop me a PM (preferrably with your serial number and email address) if you want to check back if we have your details for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by OldGrumpy View Post
    Doh, the version check file on the server is messed up, I have no clue why. Maybe webhoster restored an old backup or whatever. I'll fix it after rolling out the rest of the Mamba updates. If you ever applied for an update by filling out the form on the Medialas web site, you'll get your update automatically. If not, drop me a PM to learn about how to get your update (and it's worth it) You can also drop me a PM (preferrably with your serial number and email address) if you want to check back if we have your details for the update.
    Thanks Mate!
    Pm on its way. Have changed email address since regisration but did fill in the form again a couple of weeks ago. Still keep up the great work dude, love the product, or at least want to!! Just tried restart but mamba is still not pulling the update

Cheers

nigel

Ps. Thats what i call CS. 15mins, Pango, eat yr heart out!!!

Smile

Export Output as framelist MB.

Hello OG,

They have to make contact the scenes.
    There may not be a hole between them.
    (and may not be between it scene kind:scrolling text)

That's sure if there is an empty period on the timeline, the converting into ilda show will stop.

Gabor
    Last edited by whiteg; 07-23-2009 at 03:55.

I got mine 1.96 build 6137
    Have not used in anger but scanned through the changelog and looked at some of the new/fixed/modded bits and looking good. Some of the changes as OG says are just damn logical and will make life easier.
    Thanks Andre - Glad you are well again
    Please keep up the good work we are counting on you

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I'm already preparing the next update, fixed that export bug (which was hilariously only the result of Mamba doing basically everything right ) and another one that I got a bugreport of (that one only triggers under rare circumstances). Fiddling with the auto-update deployer currently to make rollout faster and less pain *g*

Smile

Hello,

I couldn't convert my shows to ilda. I thougth it's a bug, it annoyed me. And I got a promise it will be resolve.

It emerged that it isn't a bug.
    There were empty spaces between my frames (no scene output), so it couldn't convert my whole shows into ild.
    Sorry, but I didn't know that the Mamba works such way.

I thank for everybody for helping.
    I thank for patience to Oldgrumpy.

Gabor

Well, actually it *did* convert your whole show. It's just that when there is no ouput, it would write a frame with no output in it, and zero points in a frame in an ILDA file is the end-of-file marker. So the parser would (correctly) stop parsing the file there when reading it back. That has been corrected meanwhile. New updates will be out soon

HI all
    Just a note, got the latest download, tanks OG, top man. Still get blue screen on vista 32 when removing dongle :-(

any ideas

Lex

Exclamation

I've unplugged the dongle on my Vista development machine hundreds of times, and it never BSODed. I think you still may have an older dongle driver in your system - or some third party driver is the culprit, and unplugging the dongle is just the trigger. Could you send me the minidumps from the BSODs? They should be in C:\Windows\Minidump - if you can't find any files matching date and time of the BSOD, you need to configure your Vista to save minidumps when crashing. The default is creating minidumps IIRC, but if you need to configure it, let me know and I'll whip up a short tutorial what to do.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by OldGrumpy View Post
    Well, actually it *did* convert your whole show. It's just that when there is no ouput, it would write a frame with no output in it, and zero points in a frame in an ILDA file is the end-of-file marker. So the parser would (correctly) stop parsing the file there when reading it back. That has been corrected meanwhile. New updates will be out soon
    Hi,

Thanks OG!

New update verry good

Gabor