Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LivePro Vs Orgasm

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

things can get out of hand quickly with only 1 head-
    i usually check the box which limits things to one track -
    with mutiple heads, i agree- totally mind blowing-
    go big or go home

Well, I emailed Bill okt.22 and asked him about this.
    He told me that the LivePro USB supports up to 6 FB3 boards

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

how does that work in reality ? do you open six instnces of livepro ...mmmm .... unlikely ..i gather their some settings in there !

herein lies problem ...maybe ishoul open a new thread ..but as you guys are experienced please throw your tuppence worth .

Jeex its a negative thing , about the only negative thing i have to say about pangolin ..but no doubt omewhere theirs a solution ! ( yes i know already ..buy another laserfreak pack ! its soooo great value aka cheap ! )

my projectors are kept in my office ( mail order buisness ) and i find i cant always find time , in fact very rarely get to play an project .. i keep looking at them and thinking :-) but then the phone rings ! life then gets in way and the only time i find i late at night for myself ... but err all the kits lying in office ...so i find it simply dont have enough time to get to know the software .....and i keep forgetting to bring the fb3 board home and also the power supply blah blah blah , i m dribbling on here

Suppose what i am asking is there anyway to get the sofware to start without the fb3 being physcially attached . i dont think there is but its just in case there is

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

mmm , jem i just realised i jumped all over yer thread , an err you dont own the la freak package , mmm can i be forgiven please
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

As my Bitch you can only ask my forgiveness Paul

now get back in your kennel

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Lasermad -

One suggestion for your woes with the FB3 while working away from home -

enclose the FB3 in a small project box, use a jumper to connect its power input to a USB connector, and power it from a spare USB port on your computer. Use the ILDA connector when you want it to connect to your projector.

This worked for me while I was in the Middle East - I used it for several months with nothing but my laptop and the software. Nice for getting aquanted with the various LA Studio packages while I was "on the road" !
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    mmm , jem i just realised i jumped all over yer thread , an err you dont own the la freak package , mmm can i be forgiven please
    No worries Paul, I don't mind one bit, any discussion about lasers is a good discussion

Hopefully i'll get to play with LivePRO for another hour tonight, it's either that or pester my wife for sex. No contest!

Jem

lets hope your wife doesnt see that post!!!! LOL
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat