Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Im going full out analogue RGB

Quote Originally Posted by laserLips View Post
    Rob, is it just a line of dots drawn on to bubble wrap with some dots missed out where you held your hand?
    no
    no bubble wrap

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    Well if you need any Live Pro tips, give me a shout... Got it pretty much nailed now...
    really!!!

the list of questions is endless!!!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Rob, i noticed you can see some beams through your hand. it looks like a shadow or reflection of your hand. at first I thought it was just a perspective shot of you holding your hand up in front of a beamshow, but the lines through your hand make it seem like something else.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

Lightbulb

It's that ghost from another thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
    Rob, i noticed you can see some beams through your hand. it looks like a shadow or reflection of your hand. at first I thought it was just a perspective shot of you holding your hand up in front of a beamshow, but the lines through your hand make it seem like something else.
    well done. I said it was simple - a bit like me. It is in fact just the shadow of my arm in the beams out of view of the camera. I just thought it looked really cool - especially because of the way the shadow looks 3d and the way the beams go over it makes it look weird.
    Like I said the camera does lie - the shadow is the focal point so looks real and the beams being bright have burned so they look out of focus so we percive a 3d effect our brain thinking that the beams terminate further away from the camera than the shadow - when in fact they dont.
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

got my stand done. The metal u shape that connects the stand to the scanner cost me £50!!!!!!!!!

Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

maybe 50 bill is a lot but it looks strong and you bet that wont break! last thing you need is all the laser guts spilled on the floor - doesnt bear thinking about.

Rob

i shouldnt really moan. took them tow hours to make and its a very good job and very solid.

im in talks with them about making me a nice metal box now.

i have grand plans
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

as long as the make it out of ally not steel - steel will be heavy and you dont want a rusty case

Rob

ummm they are going to use thin steel LOL

im want a metal frame and everything is bolted to the frame. two storeys and to aluminium breadboards that slide out for easy maintenance
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat