Thread: MambaBlack with Raster TV

Default MambaBlack with Raster TV

Does anyone have experience with the feature "Raster TV" in Mamba Black?
    I have seen a old version of Mamba that had this RasterScanning function.

I'm NOT talking about VST.

i so want a raster file
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I have had Mamba since V1.4something and have never seen raster in it or heard of this ability before. I have used VST for mamba but that is a whole different kettle of snails.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Exclamation RasterScanning with Mamba works!!

Hi guys,

Yes, Raster Scanning IS possible with Mamba Black!
    I thought that everyone is using this feature, it works great.
    For this feature you have to have fast 45K galvo's

Please see the screenshot of my PC and find the 'film camera' icon to use the Raster Scanning. (in the red circle)
    A new Video Overlay window will pop up, load a movie file and Mamba will do the rest!

It's working totally different than VST. VST is only lasering the outline of the video, but RasterScanning will scan your whole picture with lines. Just like your TV does. In this way you can beam your video's realtime

Please send me an e-mail of you don't have this Mamba version.

Greetings, Peter

Peter
    I have archived every version of mamba I have since 1.47 and I have not seen this before on any of them. A similar icon was used up to V1.60 but that was to output to file.
    I would like to see which version you are using and to see a picture of the output

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

hmmm its interesting that ive heard no more of this - makes me more sceptical. Would be great if mamba does have this in the future but we will have to wait i guess.

Rob

Would be good. I emailed peter when he originally posted this but have not heard back yet.

yeah same here.
    I will beleive it when I see it.

Rob