Thread: ZoofScope meets LaserTennis

Default ZoofScope meets LaserTennis

haha very good, but looks like your scanners are struggling
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

haha cool

Just been playing laser tennis with my gf using my proto LT pads - was better than playing with myself last night

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Camera and Youtube makes it look bad! Scanners ran only at 18k, could have set them faster but didn't think of it.....

Rob, Lasertennis was't meant for playing with yourself, there are plenty of other internet sources for that

cheers

That is just too freakin cool! Zoof, someone needs to give you a QM2K so you can program this for Pangolin! Galaga would be neat!

Hey Zoof,
    What did you use for the one with the floating 3d objects in the background? Man, you are cranking out some fun stuff!
    -Mike

Smile nice idea

that's a good degine. I had seen a small device just like yours on one Laser EXPO. I remembered it's name called " play with me" , only one small device which is manufactured by SCANLAB. Theirs is red light. very simple picture, and easy to play and win.
    But yours is different. colorful and more interesting. Especially the flickering line in the middle, it makes the game seem to be much more difficult. I almost cannot see the direction of ball's going. It is interesting. I cannot help myself playing it now.

I like it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkojay View Post
    Hey Zoof,
    What did you use for the one with the floating 3d objects in the background? Man, you are cranking out some fun stuff!
    -Mike
    Hi Mike,

that is an sample ilda file playing in the background. When I try out new ideas I start implementing them in one large monster application. It now contains an ilda player, zoofscope , lasertennis and a bunch of other things. The way the playback function is set up allows me to mix different sources into the same output frames. So everything can be run at the same time.... kind of discovered that by accident

Hi Nono shen,
    I think I remember that game you mention from the Munchen photonics event. Maybe you also noticed that the input devices they use are galvo's (!) turned into position sensors with force-feedback. I thought that was really clever promotion for their galvo's.

cheers,
    Z

p.s. If anyone has a QM2K to spare, pm me