Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This winter sucks!

We have our christmas party today and I am wearing shorts. I love texas.

yep same here .... Lovely and warm .... 28 deg C ....

oooohh forgot to say i'm in Singapore at the moment ...

the temperature got even hotter tonight as i was in Hooters .... the only hooters ive ever been in that has 40 lovely asian girls all dressed in the tight hooters shorts n shirts, serving great food and great beer ( tiger beer ) ..... i wanted to go for a piss so bad ... but we all know you cant piss with a hard on ....

afterwards went to the Crazy Elephant blues bar saw some great musicians .... left at 1am ... pissed as a fart .... then got back to the hotel, decided to go on the internet ... so if you can read this you are as drunk as me .... hic

all the best ... Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    yep same here .... Lovely and warm .... 28 deg C ....

oooohh forgot to say i'm in Singapore at the moment ...

the temperature got even hotter tonight as i was in Hooters .... the only hooters ive ever been in that has 40 lovely asian girls all dressed in the tight hooters shorts n shirts, serving great food and great beer ( tiger beer ) ..... i wanted to go for a piss so bad ... but we all know you cant piss with a hard on ....

afterwards went to the Crazy Elephant blues bar saw some great musicians .... left at 1am ... pissed as a fart .... then got back to the hotel, decided to go on the internet ... so if you can read this you are as drunk as me .... hic

all the best ... Karl
    Haha I can read it, does that mean I am still drunk from last night?

Adam, I got home yesterday at about 3:30am and had to shovel a parking spot... each shovels worth was probably about 50lbs .... at least... after the parking spot, the walkway, and the deck, I had my coat off and I was sweating (still shoveling mind you). It was a good work out.

-Max

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

This is where that ion laser comes in handy. Hot water shower while watching a light show at the same time! water heaters are overated-
    go big or go home

Default Snow sucks worse than event horizon !!!

" 10 times 10 times 10 times 10 times 10....almost to the power of infinity "so sez Dr. Morbius !!! that is how much I hate winter. Winter sports....Pooh !!! The complete distain for winter is exponentialy linked to number of trips'round sol !!!! You will see !!!! Winter just sucks on SO many levels...simultanously !!!! Someday....Michigan will be just a frozen WET DREAM for me !!!!
    OH...but the beauty of the color of the seasons !!!More Pooh !!!! Enough leaves to rake to sink da Queen Mary !!!!....But, hey....normally I am a happy person.....just right now....with the first winter crap.....I could just hurl !!!!! Hope I made you laugh !!

CDBEAM....Ooooowww
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    Wow... I have been waiting a couple of years for a good snow to check out lasers outside at night. I think the beams would be awesome !
    Hey Cats -

Check it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuxL1pfUAI4 ~4am, Jan 22, 2003, Rochester, NY (aka 'Inside the Snow-Globe') - 5W @ 532, was especially nice seeing the sines, but the beams were real eye candy...too bad Cinemark was broke...oh well, we tried... (but had FUN! - ciao

- j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Mr Dream Beamz-

ahem....

Connecticut has PLENTY of snow right now! gettin more tonight (and freezing rain!!)

Ahem...

hint hint!!!

(dsl jon)- AWESOME snow demo!!

Talking Newest PL 'member'... ‹(•¿•)›

Hey George -

...sorry to take this even further off track from your 'right-on' rant (I despise winter, too!) but I was perusing eBay in prep to list a bunch of stuff we are clearing out, and I came across a great ASCII-face I had never seen...it made me think of our own 'Sultan of Smileys', AllThat... then, after I read this thread - specifically, Karls' funny-as-usual post - I thought these might be perfect to 'characterize' some of the members here...since I'm still pretty new, here, I am sure you all would better 'know' who these might 'relate to', (based on personality, etc) and make some funny parallels...

That was the first one I saw... ‹(•¿•)› which immediately made me LOL when I read Karls' post -- here's my 'impression' of Karl at Singapore Hooters: ‹(o¿o)› - then, a few tiger-beers later, (after he got a little too fresh and met one of the bouncers) ‹(•¿#)›

‹(*¿*)› could be assigned to any 'newly-bitten' laserist (note the official 'laser-symbol gleam' in eye...)

‹(¨¿¨)› is the super-eager 'tellmeeverythingiwannaknoweverythingtellmetellmtellmecanitouchitpleaseletmetouchit' newbie...

‹(O¿O)› is clearly PL member "dave321"...

‹(x¿x)› is somebody who has just been to one of those insane 'audience-scanning parties' in the Netherlands...

‹(^¿^)› ...would be a great 'yaaawwn' (you're boooring meeeee...) reply...

‹(QM¿2K)› ...Bill Benner! ...(just teasin, Bill...please don't shut me off!!

...any other ideas??? I mean, sure, you could get really crazy...

...|||
    ‹(¿)› (..you're a real ape, ya know that?)

...but it's harder to keep alignment that way...

Anyhoo, just fer shytes and giggles...(no offense meant to anybody! I'm gonna go nite-nite now...
    ‹(-¿-)› ~zzz...

ciao..
    - j

PS - thanks GLL...
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Question

You can use that bitch tonight though can't ya? It was DAMN cold riding home from work on the bike. It's got to be cold enough for a snow machine up your way.

my weather station currently says 20 degrees, I did make some snow but you gotta remember. Having a 5hp motor and a 3hp motor running in the middle of the night isnt exactly kosher for where I live. I basically put a thin layer over the yard.