Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mamba Black user manual

Buffo said ...
    This is almost exclusively a guy's hobby. Not that women aren't welcome, mind you. It's just that most of them aren't interested. ("Who wants to hang out with a bunch of geeks?" is the standard excuse.) I imagine it's roughly the same in the UK...
    Not strictly true here in the UK ...... at the last UK meet we had hundreds of girls trying to break down the doors just to have a look at Robs Massive Beast, they were mighty impressed by its length but unfortunately he could not make it perform

all the best .... Karl

Quote Originally Posted by MambaFreak View Post

Any news about 'our' new website www.mambablack.com ?

Maybe it's a good start to convert the current PDF manual to a format that can be edited, like a DOC file.
    I think a lot of people can't wait to post theire input for this new manual...
    Hi Audrey
    Progress on the manual is slow but I think maybe its time I did get my finger out and start putting some stuff on the website. As for converting the current one - I am a little unsure of that as this is the property of Medialas and is easily available for download from thier site. I will certainly link this on the website but I think until we have a more comprehensive document that can replace or compliment thiers I think we need to keep it to ML.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    they were mighty impressed by its length but unfortunately he could not make it perform
    Story of bleedin' life that

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Audrey;
    This is almost exclusively a guy's hobby. Not that women aren't welcome, mind you. It's just that most of them aren't interested. ("Who wants to hang out with a bunch of geeks?" is the standard excuse.) I imagine it's roughly the same in the UK...
    Adam
    Thanks for the update; I already changed my signature...
    Last edited by Miss A.; 03-22-2008 at 11:25.

Audrey Wrote
    Any news about 'our' new website www.mambablack.com ?
    My god .... we do need a woman around here to kick some ass and get thing done

So I did ..... i sent an email to Dirk this evening ( saturday ) and he replied an hour or so later ( was not expecting that )

and here is his reply

Hello Karl,

thanks for the input, I think it is a very good idea, since we did not find the time to write a new manual for Mamba.

Andre and Bjorn are working on updates and many other developments, and we would all be pleased if the Mamba users would offer their support for a great overview about Mamba features and capabilities - as you know there are many!

If you wish, I can send u the existing user manual as a word file, so you can copy any text you need.

With kind regards,

Dirk Baur

so its all systems Go ...... i have sent this on to Rob so he can get prepared

all the best .... Karl

Arrow

@Karl and Rob,

I know that the website isn't active yet, but is it possible to add an e-mail address or something to the current 'under construction' page?

I have some suggestions and things to update.

Thanks in advance,
    Xxx Audrey

Hi Audrey
    Karl will have to do this - I will drop him a line and ask him to sort it in the meantime any suggestions you have could be provided to me on PM here

Rob

PS im hoping the site will begint to show signs of life in the next week or so - important to get on now we have the blessing of Herr Baur
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

ok ... done

the www.mambablack.com email adress is

admin...... (at).....mambablack.com

without the dots and with a proper @

im using the free email service that came with the hosting, so there is a maximum of 20meg allowed in the mail box ( so large vids are out for the moment, i will hapily upgrade it should we need more space in the future

all the best .... Karl

well done Karl you are a *
    I will get a link on the home page tomorrow

Rob