Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: FLEM MARK II set for March 1st, 2008

Cool

Don't know if I'll have time to get a batch ready, but I'll try... It might be a little "new" - won't have time to lager it for a full 6 weeks, but it should still be pretty good. Let me see what I've got handy...

Adam

I'm hoping that DZ will be able to attend; he's got a nice set of speakers and a big amp to drive them, along with a small mixer. If he can't make it, then I'll have to beg with Paul to break out some of his audio gear from one of the storage units. (Paul's stuff is *huge* and *heavy*, which is why I'm hoping DZ can make it!)
    Great, at least if I "disappeared" tomorrow, I can take comfort in the fact that I'll be remembered for my el-cheap-o circuit city speakers. The ex-clan amp does kick though.

Sportin' MAD LAZER SKILLZ
    ROFL!!!!!!!!! The spelling with the letter z is a very nice touch!

clandestiny is offline Eleventy-Billion Watt Ar/Kr >:)
    somewhere between orlando and san antonio

if you disapeared tommorrow, i'd impersonate an official thats part of the investigation and swipe the amp back while your wife wasn't looking- LOL

The auctual person is never remembered, its the toys he brought to the table-

i would hate to be the one who had to move or sell off Adams goodies in the event of his untimely departure- he can barely handle them himself without being knocked to the ground
    LOL

Seriously, I'd love to see the feds try to impound some of my goodies- people would be dropping like flies due to back strain or accidental electrocution-

LOL- your a founding member of flem- I really hope you can make it-
    go big or go home

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Don't know if I'll have time to get a batch ready, but I'll try... It might be a little "new" - won't have time to lager it for a full 6 weeks, but it should still be pretty good. Let me see what I've got handy...

Adam
    Damn, I need to get it in gear! I don't have any either. Otherwise we might have to resort to drinking, AHEM... store-bought beer

Ex-Keeper of the QM2000 boards.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post

Seriously, I'd love to see the feds try to impound some of my goodies- people would be dropping like flies due to back strain or accidental electrocution-

-
    That is an execlent point for keeping those ion beasts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post
    I would hate to be the one who had to move or sell off Adams goodies in the event of his untimely departure- he can barely handle them himself without being knocked to the ground
    LOL
    Hehe! Well, in my defense, I haven't been shocked by my projector since I ditched the Alphalite and upgraded to Pangolin! But yeah, that old green-only projector design had some serious flaws. (And after getting shocked by the power input connector TWICE, I learned to be *really* careful when disconnecting the ILDA cable on that old rig.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden
    Damn, I need to get it in gear! I don't have any either. Otherwise we might have to resort to drinking, AHEM... store-bought beer
    Store-bought beer? Well, I guess that wouldn't be too bad. I had some Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat the other night that was pretty good...

Adam

if you disapeared tommorrow, i'd impersonate an official thats part of the investigation and swipe the amp back while your wife wasn't looking- LOL
    Ha! Good luck with that, its a heavy SOB!

LOL- your a founding member of flem- I really hope you can make it-
    As are you. Heck if it wasn't for the venue that you've provided for us, I don't think there would be a FLEM, FLEM1.5, FLEM II. I'll probably be there, this FLEM II is falling on a weekend of a 4 week Atlanta class that I'll be in. I plan on going home friday night after class, then to Orlando saturday morning, returning home saturday night/sunday morning, then back to Atlanta.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    I plan on going home friday night after class, then to Orlando saturday morning, returning home saturday night/sunday morning, then back to Atlanta.
    Now THAT's F'in dedication!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    I plan on going home friday night after class, then to Orlando saturday morning, returning home saturday night/sunday morning, then back to Atlanta.
    WOW!! are you driving all of that? You are a trooper man! My hero actually...

any of you orlando guys going to the orlando hamfest next month?

i will be driving up with some friends for the show, i will be selling computers and commercial radios some that do ham, some that are 800 public safety etc... (need to clear out the warehouse and pay for my lasers )

mention photonlexicon or FLEM and i will hook you up as best i can