Thread: Xxx Frames

the thread is titled xxx frames!!!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Pssst Bhoys ..watch oot grandads aboot
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Quote Originally Posted by Lasermad View Post
    Pssst Bhoys ..watch oot grandads aboot
    Sorry Paul, but I do think your comment is a little unfair.

Yes, the topic is labelled 'XXX Frames' and this should serve as a warning not to look if you are easily offended. However, I do think that perhaps a link to the image would have been slightly more appropriate. I am fully aware that this is an unmoderated forum and I would never suggest censorship. As a responsible adult I appreciate freedom of speech and the ablility to post whatever I want.

I do appreciate Jimbo's point though, and I support his opinion. Do you have children Paul? - If not, perhaps one day when you do, you will appreciate the point that Jimbo is trying to make. Some images are acceptable and some images are just pushing the boundrys a little too far. A link to the image would detract nothing from the thread and would give a choice as to whether to view it or not.

Judging by people's reactions in another thread, I wonder how many would complain if someone had posted the 'Two girls one cup' video directly on to the forum so that every time you opened the thread it was staring you in the face (& no I haven't watched it - yet, but I watched the reactions of some viewers on YouTube, that was enough for me!).

Pretty much every one of us has has a moral standard built into us, a boundry or line at which we feel uncomfortable if we go beyond it. We know where Jimbo's boundry is as he finds these images somewhat distasteful and we should respect that.

All you have to remember is that this boundry is different for all people, and respect that something which doesn't cause offence to you may cause offence to others.

Perhaps if our home computers were restricted to our use only it wouldn't be quite so bad. But, when computers are shared it is possible for minors to inadvertantly stray onto these pages as they are listed in our 'favourites'. Or possible even worse, stray into the room when we are viewing it.

...and No, i'm not a Grandad - Yet

Just my two penneth

Jem

Oh... and before anyone pulls me up for posting a picture of a fluffy bunny with an erection in another thread... Err... you can see where my moral boundry is
    Last edited by Jem; 12-11-2007 at 03:50.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Hi Jem

My comment wasn't criticism of Jimbos views , in fact i agree with them but my comment was a bit of gentle banter ...jimbo has tendancy to mmmm lets say "highlight" that im scottish in these forums and i was establishing that when he calls me "Jock" @ UKLEM i will be calling him Grandad !!

On a more serious note i deal daily with moral issues , my daughter is 8 ( jem you know that she picked your raffle numbers ) and i am constantly seeing influences i dissapprove of but to fight them all is quite frankly impossible but i have done my own little bit in recent years by emailing both BBc & channel 5 of my dissappoval of certin adverts or comments within programmes ..... ( with little other than cursory response incidently ) , as parents we are not only fighting a wave or tidal wave but Tsunami of Immoral and sexual influences against our youngsters.

My Single biggest personal issue now my daughter has in the last year developed the ability to sneak up on me invisably is EMAIL. I generally need and crucially need email opened constantly and the amount of "picture spam" that comes through with innappropraite images is frankly incredible ..and years worth of attempts to get rid of it is a battle thats not being won .

As regards this incident compared to what comes thru email on minute by minute basis i certainly didnt flinch , after all the title is XXX ...however the now infamous cup video which i have not seen and have no intention of watching .... the rumours are enough for me to think stuff like that should be simply banned but that is an unfair comment having not seen it.

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    We know where Jimbo's boundry is as he finds these images somewhat distasteful and we should respect that.
    I don't think the image is distasteful, I actually think it's pretty good.
    I think a link would have been better though.

...jimbo has tendancy to mmmm lets say "highlight" that im scottish in these forums and i was establishing that when he calls me "Jock" @ UKLEM i will be calling him Grandad !!
    LOL

Jim

my daughter is 8 ( jem you know that she picked your raffle numbers )

Oh Bug*er!!!!!!!

Now I guess I have to award myself the numpty of the year award

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I don't think this topic is for discussion moral right and things like that. It clearly labeled XXX frames in section called LASER DISPLAY FILES. You shell not go to anything labeled like that if you have children around. And second I purposely posted original RGB images so people could color match if they have a palette issue. I took images down. Just to please our over 50 club

http://www.laseremitter.com/pix/lez1.jpg
    http://www.laseremitter.com/pix/nugril1.jpg
    http://www.laseremitter.com/pix/ANIM1.gif
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

But i'm not over 50

Some more stills

Preview image:
    http://www.laseremitter.com/pix/113.jpg

ILDA (Pang standard palette)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    I can kick your frame's asses in art department into the middle of last century.
    Muhahaha Anyways. I can do some frames. I just need to know what demand is for. BigT girls...smalT girls. Stills or Animated frames of what kind?

Kick away to your hearts content..Its always good to see some motivation in the art department of laserland rather than the lazy art of swapping laser frames from the last century..

While you're at it why not create shows as well.