Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CFR CHINA, USD2,170, 1W, 532nm laser, on promotion price

Quote Originally Posted by Zoof View Post
    Hi Luke,

may I ask who is the manufacturer of the laser?

On your website you have red lasers 200/300/500mW 635nm with divergence < 2mrad. Do you have a special price on those lasers as well?
    I'm sure a few people here will be interested.

Matthijs
    Hi Matthijs,

They are made by S-KY(www.skylaser.cn / www.laserbtb.com ).

Sorry, but we donot have promotion price on red lasers, and the 1W green will last till Jan,04,2008.

For 635 reds, we launched a new type to control smaller beams, <1.5mrad @ 2mm-3mm. Typically 500mw, 1000mw, 2000mw.

Thanks,

Luke

I don't mean to be rude, but those specs are not even physically possible unless you have an emitter with a stripe of about 180uM or so. At that point, there is NO way to get 1W or even 500mW. Sorry!
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but those specs are not even physically possible unless you have an emitter with a stripe of about 180uM or so. At that point, there is NO way to get 1W or even 500mW. Sorry!

Hi ,Ben

Thanks for your comments.

Our engineer told me the elements is probably like this – it means fiber coupled in the laser head box, and then collimation at the aperture. Do you think it possible?

Luke

I understand what you mean, it's one of the very fundamental laws of physics and optics. You cannot increase the brightness od a source. This means, if you have a 1mm square emitting at 10mRad and you want it to be 1mRad, you have to make it 10 times the area for basic thought. While there are a very few exceptions to this rule. The most understandable being that you can technically "increase" the brightness using a lasing medium such as Nd: YAG, you cannot do so with a diode. (there is a way, but I will not discuss that.)

The reason for the fiber is the same as using an anamorphic prism, it compresses and circularizes the beam beking the output round instead of square/rectangular. An example of this can be seen here where the 19 emitter bar is coupled into 19 individual fibers then the fibers are put next to each other to make the output more round.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Thanks, I will update a pic here about the new type 635nm reds after it come out.

Luke

professional comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    I understand what you mean, it's one of the very fundamental laws of physics and optics. You cannot increase the brightness od a source. This means, if you have a 1mm square emitting at 10mRad and you want it to be 1mRad, you have to make it 10 times the area for basic thought. While there are a very few exceptions to this rule. The most understandable being that you can technically "increase" the brightness using a lasing medium such as Nd: YAG, you cannot do so with a diode. (there is a way, but I will not discuss that.)

The reason for the fiber is the same as using an anamorphic prism, it compresses and circularizes the beam beking the output round instead of square/rectangular. An example of this can be seen here where the 19 emitter bar is coupled into 19 individual fibers then the fibers are put next to each other to make the output more round.

Hi alll
    1.5W 635nm red lasers, with PCB in laserhead. wish all of you will like.
    please remember this is Bridge,our corporation is Beijing Laserwave Optoelectronics Tech.Co.,LTD ,www.laser-wave.com.
    more pictures you can see in my gallery: www.photonlexicon.com/gallery/bridge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC06299.JPG  

DSC06301.JPG  

DSC06295.JPG  

Wow...Thats beautiful Bridge
    Hows the beam profile?
    "My signature has been taken, so Insert another here"
    http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/laserfaq.htm
    *^_^* aka PhiloUHF

Hi marconi,
    Had PM you, wish you reply soon.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by marconi View Post
    Wow...Thats beautiful Bridge
    Hows the beam profile?

Default The promotion 1w ,532nm

Hi Forum,

We checked and tested our 1W,GREEN on promotion, There are still 2 units up to 1300MW, there are still 5 units up to 1200MW, The lowest one is 1090MW.

Welcome to order and test our quality.

Cheers from China,

Luke