Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK Meet <90 days / T shirts /Door Prizes

Default UK Meet <90 days / T shirts /Door Prizes

Folks time is speeeding by ..... the next meet in feburary is only a few months to go .. and i CANT WAIT ! Looking forward to meeting you all again and new members too and more importantly all that coherant light !

Any companies reading this who would like to donate a door prize ( raffle ) i will personally ensure all visitors receive any brochures you provide and are fully aware of your support, of course any Uk meeting discounts/deals you would like to offer to members will be advertised too !

Bill Benner of Pangolin generously provided T Shirts for our last meet which i am proud to wear as the MUST HAVE fashion item for laserists , it would i feel be unfair to ask again as clealry theirs cost involved for pangolin so i would like to "feel" out for how people would feel about helping towards the cost of a T Shirt for next meet which i would arrange to have printed ... i would ensure the costs are transparent by providing invoice for inspection so if it costs £5 or £7 etc that what would be paid .....i suggest this as i feel i have a great idea for TSHIRT ... which i would like to keep a secret until the day ( and NO it dont involve Elfs ! )

Please let me know what you think

Anyways ..the countdown is ON

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Wink

Sounds very geeky.

Count me in !!

XXL please on acount of my slim trim 26" waist is only a distant memory of when I was aboiut 12 or 13.

My brother in law has a printing business and I was gonna get him to knock some T shirts up as a surprise (and my contribution to the meet as I have nowhere near the "Firepower" that you guys have at your disposal).
    I guess I'll just bring my own comfy chair, a bottle of Vimto and some sandwiches instead now.

that will need to be a big bottle of vimto if its to go round

Paul the t shirt idea is top - i was wondering about it for last time but had the idea a liitle late to do much then Bill stepped in so I let it go. I would deffo be up for it and it would be a great momento of what is going to be a top day again - I too cant wait.

The other idea I had was maybe an event mug - but I prefer the T shirt idea. Much easier to proudly display when in public.

I will am hoping to bring a special interactive t shirt with me on the day - no more clues - turn up to see.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

count me in .
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    that will need to be a big bottle of vimto if its to go round
    You need to change thato a very big bottle of diet vimto (I'm diabetic).

I will am hoping to bring a special interactive t shirt with me on the day - no more clues - turn up to see.

Rob
    Is that one of them that Scan were selling with the dancers or something?

Jim

Whhhoooaaaaa ......... I Smell a freebie ..........

"My brother in law has a printing business and I was gonna get him to knock some T shirts up as a surprise "

Clearly a freebie is preferable as against me going about asking for people to lay cash out ,alsothe idea is its a momento .I think momentos should be free rather than paid .......... last meet was just over 20 people this ones looking to be above 30 ? possibly 40 .... is that feasible ?

Mugs are a great idea too .... i know i can have them done for around £2.50 although im not sure about how much t shorts costs at all. Now we just need to convince NEO to give us all a 5 watt RGB as a promotional gift :-)

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Is that one of them that Scan were selling with the dancers or something?
    Jim I really cant say except that it will be home made and you will have to turn up to see it & to have a go interacting with it.

Rob

PS Paul I understand what you are saying but Im happy to pay for t shirt - as long as that 5W RGB is still free
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

I'm up for a tee shirt either paid for or free

Rob, does the 'interactive' bit involve bodily contact with you? Err.. if so, sorry buddy, but can you count me out

Cheers

Jem

maybe we should get a date printed on the t-shirts.

so feb 08 or something???

one t-shirt for each date including the future
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Talking

...I will am hoping to bring a special interactive t shirt with me on the day...
    That'll be filled to capacity with a delightfully attractive lady to interact with then, will it?

SAY IT'S SO !!