Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: >200mW portable handheld green laser FDA approved

Default >200mW portable handheld green laser FDA approved

Many of you may have seen the recent posts and heard of laserbtb/s-ky's offer of a promotional december deal on a 200mW portable laser at basically manufacturing cost of $355. (I was in contact with this company before that post.) This is no 'overclocked' laser with an over driven pump diode desperately trying to make 120mW, no, this is the real deal with separate KTP and ND crystals, 1.5-2.0W pump diode, 10 minute continuous on time, powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. In addition, it is fully FDA compliant with key interlock, lasing light, and shutter.

The seller (AKA 'SALES' on this forum) has agreed to let me purchase a single unit before the group buy for testing and verification. This will proceed and I will post a thorough review with runtime performance, current draw, battery life, thermal characteristics, etc. Once this is complete and if everything checks out, I'll open the payment page for this GB

I do expect everything to check out because the company has gotten a few good reviews at photonloexicon, but thought I'd 'take one for the team' just to make sure.

Post of you have interest and I'll mark you down, I think this is could be a great deal.

look closely at the switch position and you can see that these are not CNI nor optotronics, which have the key 90 degrees form the button.

(and yes, I know labbies are what makes this forum tick, Just thought that some may be interested in a better price)
    Last edited by drlava; 12-05-2007 at 01:03.

Default Group purchase PG-200nw,FOB China,USD355

This Betty Pan from S-KY,China.If there is who want to purchase PG-200nw by group,please follow me.

FOB China,USD355, Portable laser,532nm,200mW,

Good news!

Promotion sales: December 4, 2007 – January 4,2008

S-KY company organized a group purchase (10 pieces)of the PG-200mW: Portable laser,532nm,200mW, if you are interesting in, please see here.

The group purchase price: USD355. Present one 18650 battery recharger no battery (batteries cannot on flight), one remote switch, two keys. We will provide preferential TNT express to be selected.

Portable Laser products’ details:
    Li-battery 18650, separated crystals of Nd: YoV4 and KTP,
    can be lighting 10 minutes continuously.
    Meet US-FDA standards.

Every laser products of S-KY, the expected lifetime of Laser diode, more than 8000 hours. The output power will not be lower than the rated output power.

E-mail: market@laserbtb.com MSN: lasermarket@hotmail.com
    Tel: 0086-755-28537811, 0086-755-84278397 Fax: 0086-755-28536051

The supply of this product is quite limited, and we hope you will contact us as soon possible. Dated from 2007-12-04 to 2008-01-04.

Lightbulb

Those look exactly like the CNIs from this thread... That is a good price though. The last thing I need is another thing I can use my hands to play with...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Unhappy Notice

I'm sorry to tell you that you should be prepared a li-18650 which can rechargeable,others we can send you,because we will send this product by air,batteries not be allowed to put on the aircraft.

Market S-KY

that is no problem, should everything work out I will include it in the GB.

Default The sample was shipped!

drlava,

The sample of DPGL-200mW has been shipped,which we shall like you to examine.

Default The sample was shipped!

drlava,
    The sample of DPGL-200mW has been shipped,which we shall like you to examine.

Update: the laser has arrived and everything is in order. I am beginning testing and will post a review when it is finished.

Just as a teaser: first testing shows a 290mW peak! This is a current regulated design with current set around 1.5A.

I had a CNI laser some years ago, rated 150mW from factory,
    Measured to be more than 220mW

But I did sell it and contiued on the RGB instead

Just out of curiosity, does this GB include the red laser handhelds? If so whats their output?