Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Uklem Raffle - 1 WATT Viasho 532nm Laser MODULE

i wouldnt bribe anyone ....

how could you say such a thing ....

i find it a disgrace that you should even think that i would do such a thing

with such a team spirit here how could i do such a thing

i think its so nobel that we are holding a raffle like this

OK if you pick my ticket i will suck your knob .....
    ( GOD, shit, bugger, bum, tit, piss, did i just say that ... )

the things i would do for a 1 watt DPSS .... ok i wouldnt go that far ....just hope im lucky

all the best ... Karl

Default Whoop whoop !!

Woo hoo guys ..track it in ......it belongs to one of us ......all down to fate ... whn it arives i am just holding it temporarily

Hi,dear Paul

I have sent this laser to you today.The track number is 991 8221 880 by DHL express company.

I trust you and the laser will reach you soon.

I hope the UK meeting will be very successful.

Best regards.

Frank ,wzc@viasho.com
    2008-01-23

.................................................. .........

Oh and theres three tickets left !

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Nice job putting that together Paul. Good luck to all of you, may the best lasergeek win!

top man paul.

when i pick you up from stansted do we get to play with the green???
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    top man paul.

when i pick you up from stansted do we get to play with the green???
    Hey you... Get your hands off MY green laser
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

jem said
    Get your hands off MY green laser
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOUR" LASER

Look here ..... ive already marked out the position, tapped the fixing holes for it on my new projector base plate

Ill sell it to you when i upgrade to 5 watts

all the best ... Karl

Looks like the DHL guys are spending the afternoon at the depot having a balloon popping marathon .....

all the best .... Karl

9918221880 - Detailed Report

Date Time Location Service Area Checkpoint DetailsJanuary 23, 2008 15:50 Beijing & Surrounding Area - China, People's Republic Shipment picked up

January 24, 2008 00:04 Beijing & Surrounding Area - China, People's Republic Arrived at DHL facility in Beijing & Surrounding Area - China, People's Republic

January 24, 2008 04:41 Beijing & Surrounding Area - China, People's Republic Departed from DHL facility in Beijing & Surrounding Area - China, People's Republic

January 24, 2008 16:24 London-Heathrow - UK Processed for clearance at London-Heathrow - UK

January 24, 2008 23:44 London-Heathrow - UK Clearance processing complete at London-Heathrow - UK

January 24, 2008 23:45 London-Heathrow - UK Departed from DHL facility in London-Heathrow - UK

January 25, 2008 04:33 East Midlands - UK Departed from DHL facility in East Midlands - UK

January 25, 2008 04:48 Edinburgh - UK Arrived at DHL facility in Edinburgh - UK

January 25, 2008 09:05 Glasgow - UK With delivery courier

January 25, 2008 11:13 Glasgow - UK Delivery attempted; recipient not home so taking it back to the depot to have a play with it

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    January 25, 2008 11:13 Glasgow - UK Delivery attempted; recipient not home so taking it back to the depot to have a play with it

Hey Karl, that and the previous postings have just given me a right good laugh, I just LOVE this banter, I just hope someone wins it who will appreciate it - like me forinstance

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

its gota get from my house to the veunue and it might get lost in transit!!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Jem said ...
    I just LOVE this banter,
    Yes it really brightens up my day and gets me through it .... and its nice to know that although we are dealling with a very VERY serious technology, that we still have a good sense of humour ....

Although i do wonder if i draw the line a bit close sometimes and someone will think that im taking the piss and be offended and not just having a laff, i really should put a disclaimer in my signiture saying that "any remark that i make is not to be taken seriously"

all the best .... Karl