Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect solution: RGB laser, 300-2000mW, Two separated boxes

Default Perfect solution: RGB laser, 300-2000mW, Two separated boxes

Dear Forum,

Now, launch new designed products of the--
    RGB laser, 300-2000mW, Two separated boxes.

These products are combined with both Analog and TTL Modulations, this is an important innovation.

More details about specification and solutions, pictures, you are welcome to this page:
    http://www.skylaser.cn/rgb.asp

Obviously, this is a good news for the laser show.

If you want more information, we can discuss here, or please send email to us…

Contact: Kevin WANG Official website: http://www.skylaser.cn/
    E-mail: laser@laserbtb.com MSN:laserbtb@hotmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20071210 1 RGB light road.jpg  

20071210 RGB laser head.jpg  

Thumbs up

Looks interesting. Would take away most of the alignment headaches. I'd like to see some action shots of this beast. If you're looking for any test drivers for this let me be the first to step forward. I'm afraid to ask the cost... I like the way it looks.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Default We should provide fine service

Hehe,thanks for your reply. Have not action shots now.

This type is mature products of us,we sell these to so many clients,now. Not afraid of the price,we have been responsible for the cost of innovation and designing, main cost of the price is laser modules and we should provide fine service.

Hmmm there will be a time to re align the optics and you will not be able to.
    And it'll drift after a some life on the road.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

I have been considering an RGB module, but have decided against, as one of the 3 diodes is bound to go wrong eventually, most likely the blue one, and then you'll have to ship the entire thing for repair - if you can get it repaired, of course...
    In the meantime, you have no show...
    OTOH, if you have separate modules, you have a much more flexible system, can re-align it as necessary as Dr Laser says, and have the option of upgrading any of the diodes when you want.

I wonder if this system has regular laser modules inside of it, in that case replacement would not be difficult.

Lightbulb

I think if they are all the same type heads and the optics are solidly mounted, the alignment should hold for at least the warrenty period. After that, I can see all 4 screws to open it up. I bet the optics stay nice and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    I can see all 4 screws to open it up.
    Yep you open it up to find out that all dicro mounts are not adjustable and all held in place by white dentist cement. So you have to take it apart and get a new set of mounts/dicro from Edmounds. I've been that route before.

Actually RED is due to drift first!

There is a need for the picture of inside the laser module box.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

are the individual powers listed final output powers or are they component powers before optics?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Aseras View Post
    are the individual powers listed final output powers or are they component powers before optics?
    I'm willing to bet its the rated output before the optics. But given the fact that most lasers are higher powered than their rating, the output is probably close to what it states.

Also the downside of course here is the diameter and divergence of the red beam comes into play. At this point, no one can compete with the Maxyz modules output! And the price is very reasonable for what it is (the Maxyz that is...)

Thankslaser
    Is there any possibility you could show us a picture of the beam terminating at 1m, 10m, 20m of each different red combinations? I would be interested to see how the alignment is and what we are sacrificing in our graphics if one would chose to go this route.

Thanks,
    Max

PS. please make sure the pictures are not overexposed. Please make sure every beam is distinguishable.
    Last edited by mliptack; 12-12-2007 at 10:47. Reason: added "PS"