Thread: Adding frames to the Abstract player thingy

Default Adding frames to the Abstract player thingy

HI I know this has been answered because I saw it but I was at work and forgot to book mark it.

The Abstract program, comes with nice patterns to play with but how do I add my own?

Cheers.

Cool

Might want to be a little more specific there... Are you talking about the LA Studio software? Pangolin LD-2000? Alphalite? They all have abstract generators, and they're all different.

I *think* I remember you having purchased the LA Freak package, which means you'd be running the LA Studio software... If so, then I can't offer much assistance, as I'm not all that familiar with the abstract generator for LA Studio yet. (I have the software for my QM-2000, but I haven't had time to learn much about it yet.)

Adam

Adam, I think it was you talking to andy_con about this, theres a free peice of software you can use to make them which you can make the frames with and then import them into Abstract for the LA Studio. Come on.....rack your brains....free software, Abstarct ..... erm, boobs?

Cool

Laserlips;

Hmmm... Do you mean the "Spiro" program that DjDevNull wrote? It basically takes control of your mouse and draws geometric abstracts for you... Here's a link to the thread where he talks about how it works.

There is some more information about abstracts in general in this thread. But beyond that I can't think of the specific program you're talking about. Maybe if I think harder.. Hmmm... Boobies! No, that's not it.

Adam

Ok I might be mistaken, that program looks really cool though. I'll use it when Im ready, I've even sent myself a link so I won't loose it this time.

You know what I'm getting at that don't you.....I want to create a new frame thing that I can play with form within the Abstract program. Ok well if you have any more ideas.....thanks

Graham