Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know your Girlfiend is hot when?

Default NSFW!!!!!!

Yeah my girl is super hot nerd also now! She can work on the laser (she even converged my red beam on the laser when it went out of alignment once), operate fullauto, change bulbs in lighting fixtures and track down audio problems in a massive sound system.... guess she has been with me a long time..7 years now!! gotta love when you turn a hottie into a nerd!!!!

she is on the left....

and her perfect belly to project laser images on.... LOL

It's even funny when we watch tv like award shows and she can point out manufacturers of speaker systems, the makers of certain moving lights etc...
    Last trip to Miami she was staring up towards the cieling in Mansion in the front room and I asked her what are you looking at and she replied "look 2 of the Mac250 kryptons have dead bulbs" No ones girlfriend would do that... gotta love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DjDevNull View Post
    She says "oh man, so i know how to change a yag lense now!"

JEALOUSY!

My girlfriend of over 4.5 years doesn't like my laser! She says it gives her a headache... I think its just because I spend more money on it and more time with it!

And, she would never be able to distinguish between a Martin or a Vari-Lite, or V-Dosc and dV-dosc.... its not even hard! hahaha

I got some pictures... but I am sure she would be VERY upset if she found out... I'm playing it safe guys... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by jsalopeck View Post
    Yeah my girl is super hot nerd also now! She can work on the laser (she even converged my red beam on the laser when it went out of alignment once), operate fullauto, change bulbs in lighting fixtures and track down audio problems in a massive sound system.... guess she has been with me a long time..7 years now!! gotta love when you turn a hottie into a nerd!!!!
    It's even funny when we watch tv like award shows and she can point out manufacturers of speaker systems, the makers of certain moving lights etc...
    Last trip to Miami she was staring up towards the cieling in Mansion in the front room and I asked her what are you looking at and she replied "look 2 of the Mac250 kryptons have dead bulbs" No ones girlfriend would do that... gotta love it!!!
    Man thats just too much - next you will be tellin us she loves makin home movies especially when she brings her girlfriends round!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

hahaha...yeah.... never did the movie thing...but she does like girls!!! LOL can't show pictures from that....

well...ok...maybe one.... no lasers though!!

jsalopeck I think your girlfriend should meet my girlfriend
    Excited Photons Burned my Signature

arrange it ... well put lasers in the background!

Hell, with G/F's like that, who needs lasers?

Adam

Man I just gotta get me one 'o those
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Shit, man, with girlfriends like that, you're gonna need a laser to keep you busy, 'cause they're gonna be otherwise entertained.

p.s: take it from my experience: Don't marry a lesbian... Ever.
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra

yeah.... i agree on the p.s. part....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Coffee View Post
    Shit, man, with girlfriends like that, you're gonna need a laser to keep you busy, 'cause they're gonna be otherwise entertained.

p.s: take it from my experience: Don't marry a lesbian... Ever.